Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default New - Coming over from Elemental Scraps

Hello everyone - I need some help. I was a frequent person at ES and they are closing. I am looking for a place with fun challenges. It appears the challenges are open to using products from outside designers - am I reading this correct. Until I build my stash here I will use outside designers so I can get point to build my stash. Am I reading correctly that I can use outside designers and get the regular points?

Colleen is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New - Coming over from Elemental Scraps

Yes, you can use products from other stores for the challenges. You get "bonus points" if you use GingerScraps products, but it is not necessary! I hope that you make GingerScraps your new home. Welcome too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leeners5 View Post
    Yes, you can use products from other stores for the challenges. You get "bonus points" if you use GingerScraps products, but it is not necessary! I hope that you make GingerScraps your new home. Welcome too!
    Thanks Colleen - I see you CT for Jumping JellyBean; how are they? For a short time frame I was on their CT but resigned because of a new job and was having a hard time with multiple sites. I hope they are doing well and maybe I will see you and them around here. I need to check out the challenges. Thanks for welcoming me so fast. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Gingerscraps. I can't wait to see what you create! I hope you can join in on a CT or 2 here, to help build your stash! I'm sorry your home store is closing. That would be so hard to deal with. I hope that you feel at home here. Again, welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Is that you Debbie? Woo hoo!!!! I would LOVE it if you would hang out here and eventually call GS your home!! I love it here! The challenges are awesome and get better and better all the time. GS has so much going on and is growing like crazy. Tell all the ES girls that they are no longer homeless they can move right in here lol! We would love to have them. It is awesome to see you here (I hope we can talk Valarie to coming here too lol).

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's Debbie - I am trying to find my new digi home that will allow outside designers to be used for challenges (really hard to find this) until I build my stash. I hate that I have to find a new site but I guess this will broaden my horizons. I am still reviewing the site and learning everything. (I did tell Valarie about this site so I hope she tries - she seems to be having a hard time with this & I also asked Jess of Simply Scrappy to try here). I am going to alert my daughter of this site also.

Post Thanks / Like

It's so great to have you here. Welcome to GS. Do you need help moving in?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aim~ View Post
    ITell all the ES girls that they are no longer homeless they can move right in here lol! We would love to have them.)
    A party? Fun! I hope that we do have a few coming in!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS Debbie! WE hope you love it here, everyone is super friendly and helpful! And yes, outside products are just fine for our challenges. Sorry to hear that your digi-home is closing, but we will welcome you with open arms

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Debbie! This is where the party is at!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast