Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Have you scrapped your wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post
    I don't think I will ever get "Caught up!" But I can say I have TONS more layouts in the 1 year I've been digi-scrappin then I ever did when I was a paper scrapper, which was about 10 years!!
    Thats def true - I get way more done digitally than I did the old fashioned way! Good point!!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few. I really want to make me a kind of matching wedding album, but of course I never get around to it, like I never get around to scrapping my husband's mission or my Disney World internship. *sigh* I just keep taking too many pictures now and like scrapping my kids better. which still has no rhyme or reason so the only real book I have done is Jaden's 1 yr alpha book. Anyway here are a couple wedding ones I did.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...ernity&cat=all
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...arried&cat=all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    I have a few. I really want to make me a kind of matching wedding album, but of course I never get around to it, like I never get around to scrapping my husband's mission or my Disney World internship. *sigh* I just keep taking too many pictures now and like scrapping my kids better. which still has no rhyme or reason so the only real book I have done is Jaden's 1 yr alpha book. Anyway here are a couple wedding ones I did.
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...ernity&cat=all
    http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...arried&cat=all

Great pages, and you looked beautiful!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't scrapped my wedding because it was in the pre-digital days. All my wedding photos have been glued into a traditional album and the thought of ungluing and scanning them all makes my head spin. LOL!

But, my sister was married just 5 years ago and the photographer gave her a full-rights CD, so I was able to create an entire scrapbook album for her digitally. For her privacy, I never posted any of the pages in an online gallery, so I'm not much help there. But what I did was took her wedding colors & theme and "ran with it" so to speak. Her colors were pastel blue, green, and yellow and she used only daisies as the flowers. So pretty much every page had those colors and daisies on it. She had a very simple, country type wedding, so I also included some elements that went with that feel. It went together pretty fast. I kept the focus on the photos and did very little embellishing. Hope that helps!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll scrap my wedding after I get married

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. ♥

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kayabee View Post
    I'll scrap my wedding after I get married
    Well, that would help to have the event done before scrapping it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    Well, that would help to have the event done before scrapping it!

true :P hahaha. I'm gonna scrap the process of wedding planning to

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. ♥

Post Thanks / Like

true :P hahaha. I'm gonna scrap the process of wedding planning to
    That will be so awesome! I can remember those days still!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    That will be so awesome! I can remember those days still!
    These are the days I'm dreading :P

Post Thanks / Like

These are the days I'm dreading :P
    It's honestly not that bad! Here is what I can remember. Going in to places like Target and other fun places and being able to use their scanner to find what gifts you would like in your house! (I can remember taking about 2 hours in the store, just because it was SO much fun!) Having a meeting with potential reception places- we actually only needed to go to 2! The 2nd one was just "It!" A meeting with the reception place to arrange for food, flowers, and cake. Making a phone call to "reserve" the photographer. My husband being the 4th child, they already had a photographer who did the preceding 3 siblings weddings. It was just a matter of calling and scheduling the bridal and announcement pictures! (Not to mention getting my hair done a few times!)

Then of course, who can forget that we just decided to do our own wedding invitations! I think that we did about 250-300 of them or so! (With my family, his family (ENORMOUS!), and work people from both sides, there were a lot!) Then adding postage to them all!

Honestly, I really wish that I had an awesome camera and the mentality to capture each and every moment, especially the feelings as time wore on! However, I'm sure there were some feelings on my family's part that I'm glad that I don't have a memory of. They weren't too happy about the union!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast