Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you scrapped your wedding?

I don't know if this is the right place to put it, but oh well.

Have any of you scrapped your wedding? I want to work on mine but I can't find ANY inspiration!! I have been googling and stalking everyone's blogs and everything for a week, but i've only really found one page from a wedding!! I'm used to scrapping with bright colors and kid stuff, I really need some inspiration for something more sophisticated and pretty like wedding pictures. Do any of you have any pages to share or could steer me in the direction of some along those lines, asap?

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Have you scrapped your wedding?

Actually, no I haven't scrapped my wedding! Most of my pictures are in a box packed away! However, if you go into the gallery, and hit the search button (not the one with the long bar already for you- that searches the forum) and type wedding, you should get a few gallery LOs that others have done. Actually, here is the direct link to that, 133 in all to look over. I hope that helps!

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/sear...?searchid=3155

Post Thanks / Like

yup! I did scrap my wedding... A LOT, I might add... I haven't put them in this gallery though...

I also used a lot of bright colors for mine.. and some neutrals...

Post Thanks / Like

Trina, aka Trina513, has some great wedding layouts in her gallery that I just adore!! Here is a link to her gallery! Good luck finding some inspiration!!

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/sear...d=3157&cpage=2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    Actually, no I haven't scrapped my wedding! Most of my pictures are in a box packed away! However, if you go into the gallery, and hit the search button (not the one with the long bar already for you- that searches the forum) and type wedding, you should get a few gallery LOs that others have done. Actually, here is the direct link to that, 133 in all to look over. I hope that helps!

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/sear...?searchid=3155
    Oh wow! haha, Thank you!! I searched for it here a BUNCH, but I guess I was searching the forum, not the gallery. Duhhhhh. My bad! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post
    Trina, aka Trina513, has some great wedding layouts in her gallery that I just adore!! Here is a link to her gallery! Good luck finding some inspiration!!

Thanks so much!!
    Last edited by twilightfades; 11-10-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I can't spell. :(

Post Thanks / Like

glad you found some inspiration!
    I've only scrapped a few pages from my wedding. funny enough, I didn't have a digital camera until after our wedding; that's what we bought with our wedding money. so most of my wedding photos are still paper, which is not super easy to convert to digi lol. I think i've scrapped every event possible after my wedding though!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charmedeebob View Post
    glad you found some inspiration!
    I've only scrapped a few pages from my wedding. funny enough, I didn't have a digital camera until after our wedding; that's what we bought with our wedding money. so most of my wedding photos are still paper, which is not super easy to convert to digi lol. I think i've scrapped every event possible after my wedding though!!!
    That's nice you have so many pictures after the wedding! I just got my digital about a year ago, so I don't really have that many pictures to work with. All the pictures of my oldest 2 are regular pictures. So, I have like 6 boxes of photos to go through and scan! Not fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post

Ahh - thanks Kimmy! I did this for a friend - we just got the books delivered a few weeks ago - and they were a HIT! I def used bright colors - their wedding colors - but I still had some turn out pretty dang cute!

Mine was scrapped - but not digitally Maybe someday I'll redo them - if I ever get caught up on my kids' - LOL LOL LOL! (funny since i'm 2 years behind and due w/ my 3rd kiddo anyday now!)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    Ahh - thanks Kimmy! I did this for a friend - we just got the books delivered a few weeks ago - and they were a HIT! I def used bright colors - their wedding colors - but I still had some turn out pretty dang cute!

Mine was scrapped - but not digitally Maybe someday I'll redo them - if I ever get caught up on my kids' - LOL LOL LOL! (funny since i'm 2 years behind and due w/ my 3rd kiddo anyday now!)
    Well, if you stopped taking so many photos, you might be caught up! ;) Teehee

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I will ever get "Caught up!" But I can say I have TONS more layouts in the 1 year I've been digi-scrappin then I ever did when I was a paper scrapper, which was about 10 years!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast