Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How did you get started designing and where would I begin?? I'm clueless!

Glass button sounds fun! I hope that you figure out your designing! Just remember me before you send out your CT call, though! I already want to join! (If you can stand me!)

I'm from the country and I like it that way, Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How did you get started designing and where would I begin?? I'm clueless!

Sooo...This thread was started a year ago yesterday!! What kind of progress have you made Kimmy?! And Ginger, have you decided to teach a designer course?! I am very interested in learning and trying to figure out the best way too....??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MamaCake View Post
    Sooo...This thread was started a year ago yesterday!! What kind of progress have you made Kimmy?! And Ginger, have you decided to teach a designer course?! I am very interested in learning and trying to figure out the best way too....??
    OMGosh... I just saw the 9/5 and thought this was a new thread. How interesting to see how it's going, Kimmy.

4. Likes trina513 liked this post
    prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jenevang View Post
    OMGosh... I just saw the 9/5 and thought this was a new thread. How interesting to see how it's going, Kimmy.
    lol i just looked thinking it was new too!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol!! I fell for it being new too!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe! How funny!! I didn't make any progress.. decided it wasn't for me at this time. I paid for the class but couldn't get past the point of deciding on a color scheme.. good thing it was only $5.. But I'm having a hard time finding time to scrap let alone design.. Maybe I'll try after we get into a routine with school and what not!!

And yes, Ginger, you should definitely have some classes here.. I would definitely be interested. I hated to go to a different forum!! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Ginger?!
    (I'm patiently, excitedly, awaiting a reply from you) ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, I just finally decided to read what you all were talkin about on this old thread ....
    Well I never did find time for creating a class, I really do want to ..... maybe this will give me the push I need

10. Likes trina513, EhKho liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

*push* lol

12. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

here's another: *PUSH!*
    let us know!

14. Likes EhKho liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast