Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Baker's Best Guidelines

We want YOU to help us choose the LOTW nominee's. Each week you'll find a thread to post layouts that stand out to you in the gallery for that week. We'll take those LO's and pick the "best of the best"! The "best of the best" will be posted in the LOTW thread so you can cast your final vote.

GUIDELINES:
    -Please post the image of the layout in the weekly thread with the name of the scrapper and include a link to the scrapper's layout in the gallery so we can all leave some love!

-Please check the thread before posting your stand out LO to make sure it has not already been posted. Also, please limit yourself to one nomination in order to give others a chance to get their nominations in as well.

-Post the Layout you would like to nominate by 12 noon EST. -update posted 3/17/14

Only GingerScraps Site CT and Designer members are not entitled to win LOTW. updated 6/10/12
    Nominees receiving more than one nomination will have their first nomination featured in the voting poll. The other LO's will not be eligible to win.

Show us the layouts you love!!
    Last edited by nutsaboutgabe; 03-17-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Baker's Best Guidelines

Please remember to leave a comment in the gallery letting them know you picked them for Baker's Best! We want to make sure everyone knows they have been picked!
    ~Shannon

3. Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That makes sense!! Why have I never thought about that before! LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's why I get paid the big bucks....hahahahah
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

So, should the one that nominates be the one that lets them know to be on the lookout for the upcoming week? Or will that be something added to Barb's list of things to do? Also, is there any way of adding links to the vote thread so that people can link right from there to leave some loving? (I guess I could go into the nomination thread and do it, but I will probably forget! Or just being lazy!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    Also, is there any way of adding links to the vote thread so that people can link right from there to leave some loving? (I guess I could go into the nomination thread and do it, but I will probably forget! Or just being lazy!)
    If we want to have the LO image with the voting poll buttons we can't have the links because there is a limited # of characters that can go into each line for the poll, so I would recommend going to the Baker's Best thread for the week to click each image from there.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured this out for you The images in the LOTW thread are now linked to the gallery too.

Quote Originally Posted by photom View Post
    is there any way of adding links to the vote thread so that people can link right from there to leave some loving? (I guess I could go into the nomination thread and do it, but I will probably forget! Or just being lazy!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    I figured this out for you The images in the LOTW thread are now linked to the gallery too.
    Thanks! Looks like I get to go and leave some more loving now!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the ones that nominate the layout should be the ones to let person know. Mostly we are leaving comments on their layout anyway because we love it so much. I just added a quick little, "I nominated this layout for the layout of the week" after my comment.

Post Thanks / Like

If you could give them a link to the thread where you nominated them that would be great too. It would give them a spot to see the nomination.

When I posted I said something like "Congratulations on being a Baker's Best! (link to weekly thread) You are now in the running for LOTW. Make sure you check the forum (link the the LOTW forum) so you can vote!"
    ~Shannon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast