Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What kits?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What kits?

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsFans View Post
    I am on the hunt for a puzzle kit. I have lots of pics of my son putting puzzles together. I also need a soccer kit.
    Jodi had an AWESOME charity kit last year- about autism awareness. I wish I could have gotten it. It had lots of puzzle pieces!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    I do have a soccer kit, but it's in my retired stash. Maybe I need to revamp it and put it back out?!?! I have so much on my plate right now that I don't know when I can do that though.
    When you have time to revamp it, it will be fun to see! (Or you could just give us a freebie from your blog! lol)

Post Thanks / Like

As you all proably have noticed i scrap my Animals so a good Dog Kit and Cat Kit would be awesome.I have Kathys No Bones about it and Love it,But htere isnt many Dog Kits out there that i can find anyway and when i do ther enot cutsie LOL.

Oh and Mabe a ocean themed kit or fishermans kit as i live on the ocean and have tons of pics.

Post Thanks / Like

My autism kit will make an appearance in the month of April.

*Change of plans, I am retiring this kit.

Post Thanks / Like

I am new around here and I have to say I just love it here! I have been looking for a boys tumbling/ gymnastics kit. My son is on the all stars team and he's 6. He has been in the sports/gym class since he was 18 months old and I have a tun of pictures of him tumbling and the rings and all but really no kits that go with them. I am also looking for a really cute baseball kit. Thanks for any suggestions!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    I am new around here and I have to say I just love it here! I have been looking for a boys tumbling/ gymnastics kit. My son is on the all stars team and he's 6. He has been in the sports/gym class since he was 18 months old and I have a tun of pictures of him tumbling and the rings and all but really no kits that go with them. I am also looking for a really cute baseball kit. Thanks for any suggestions!!!
    Hi Chris! Glad you're enjoying hanging out with us here at GS! I check this thread from time to time for inspiration, so you just never know when your idea might pop up! Thanks for helping to inspire us!

In the arms of the angels that are the Kentucky Cousins
    Post Thanks / Like

I am always on the look out for rugby kits
    (NO it's NOT the same as American Football ;) so they won't do the trick ;) )

Gloves are off, ready to fight, like a lion I will survive..... - Backstreet Boys, Show 'em what you're made of

Post Thanks / Like

These are the kits I look for... I want to buy things that help me use/accent what I already have... I look for kits that have multiple uses not one theme... and the last criteria is the papers are a mix of soilids & matching pattern papers which are solid color ( I don't like it when a paper looks like if I held it up in the light you could see through. Sometimes designers try to make their papers lighter by washing the color out of the paper in the middle, because they don't know how to make the paper lighter by use of colors. It's just easier for them , I don't know how it is done, to maybe turn up the opacity until the center of the paper has hardly any color in them. That's what it looks like anyway. I hope you understand what I'm saying.) throughout the paper and the design on the pattern paper should be sharp , clear , very attractive , and matches at least one solid in the paper pk. Embellishments should match the kit of course, but also be able to used in many situations. I like at least one element that has glitter on it or is made with glitter. Price is also a factor. I know it takes hours of tedious work to make a kit and you should be able to be paid for doing what you do. Designers are artists, but I won't pay for a kit that is over $6 and if I do spend that much, the kit must be perfectly done...nothing blurry...nothing with little pixels of things that hang off the sides of elements and I should be able to make the elements very large and still have the same quality it had at a smaller size. What good is an element that can't be resized for larger projects? I have many ideas of product I want ,but can't find, if anyone is interested. This is just a general answer.

In the arms of the angels that are the Kentucky Cousins
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm always on the look out for REAL rugby kits but they are nowhere to be found unless a designer jumps in the challenge to make one. (oh and NO American Football is NOT the same he :P )

Gloves are off, ready to fight, like a lion I will survive..... - Backstreet Boys, Show 'em what you're made of

Post Thanks / Like

The last few LO's I've done have had me searching for desert colors, cactus, dirt, earth tones and "manly" ellies - rope & twine, rocks & twiggs.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast