Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kits?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What kits?

There are so many types of kits out there in the digi-scrap world. What kind of kits are you looking for? Maybe this will give our designers some ideas they can run with :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What kits?

A dance kit. I'm having a hard time finding one I like. I want one that covers more than just the ballet aspect of dance, and that is all that I am finding.

Oh and a cute park cute. I have about a million park pictures, but I don't think I have come across a kit made for the park with cute park WA and such.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I have to agree with Colleen! I definitely need/want a dance kit!!

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

oh i was thinking about a park kit the other day..... i was always on the hunt for a baking kit but i found one not to long ago

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post
    Oh I have to agree with Colleen! I definitely need/want a dance kit!!
    I also want to dance kit to be funky and girly and feminine. I don't know if that is a possible mix. LOL I want it to be fun and funky for the dance class photos (I have lots of those!), but I also want to be able to do feminie ones to go with the ballet photos and the dance recital ballet photos. My daughter is going to be in Hip Hop, Creative Movement and Tap this year, so I want something that covers all of that. LOL

What dance classes do your daughters take?

Post Thanks / Like

I had a hard time finding anything but ballet kits for dance too. I'm (was) a ballroom dancer & dance teacher and have lots of ballroom pictures. I also need a good train kit. weird that I don't have one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    I had a hard time finding anything but ballet kits for dance too. I'm (was) a ballroom dancer & dance teacher and have lots of ballroom pictures. I also need a good train kit. weird that I don't have one.
    Ballroom dancing - FUN! My husband and I want to take some classes.

Post Thanks / Like

My oldest will be starting her 3rd year in Sept, not sure what class she is going to be in yet though. But they do all sorts of different styles at her school. My youngest will be starting her first year and will be a princess ballerina! I'm excited to have them both finally old enough to do it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyscraps View Post
    My oldest will be starting her 3rd year in Sept, not sure what class she is going to be in yet though. But they do all sorts of different styles at her school. My youngest will be starting her first year and will be a princess ballerina! I'm excited to have them both finally old enough to do it!
    My daughter is 3, and she will be starting her 2nd year of dance in September. She was in creative movement and tap last year. Creative movement is basically ballet. They are so darn cute to watch, aren't they? My daughter loves having dance class. I signed her up for a dance camp over the summer, and she had a blast in that too.

Post Thanks / Like

ooh I may have to jump on that dance kit idea....my daughter did ballet last year and saw how cool the tap class girls were and asked to join tap this fall too I'll file that away for after Designer Survivor is over!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast