Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy, howdy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Howdy, howdy

Welcome to GingerScraps you will Love it here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome..wow 7 we have 5 and I came from a family of 11 children... I said I was done at 4 and God said "Oh no your not" at age 40 so now I tote around a 5 year old and sport a 3 year old granddaughter on occasion too :P But love it! Great to see you here I also CT for Marshmella ...you will love her team ...I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jenn.....WOW!!! and I thought I had it bad...my DH and I had 5 daughters between us!!! OH NO..we never wanted to try for a boy!! HAHA!!

We have 4 GRANDSONS now!! YIPEEEEE!!! Welcome and look forward to knowing you!!
    HUGS
    Linda (aka NANA)
    My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ellasspace View Post
    I said I was done at 4 and God said "Oh no your not" at age 40 so now I tote around a 5 year old and sport a 3 year old granddaughter on occasion too :P But love it! Great to see you here I also CT for Marshmella ...you will love her team ...I do!
    Hi Team-mate
    I'm kinda the same....I was beyond maxed out at 6....was certain I was done, in fact, gave everything away and started to make plans for when all the kids were in school.....then WHAMMO!

I'm like you, though. I know there's a plan here...it just wasn't mine, LOL
    Jenn

Mom to millions.....really only 7 (but some days....)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps Jenn! It's good to have your smiling face here! I think of you as 'SUPERMOM'

Post Thanks / Like

welcome Peep!! I'm a peep too--glad to have you here!! I gave stuff away three times--haha!! I changed my mind once and God changed His mind once! Sometimes, God has a different plan than we do. Let me tell you, though, every one of them have been such a blessing--wouldn't change it at all. Enjoy your time here. It's pretty friendly!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Great to have you

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! I am a fellow Utahn, too! Where in UT are you? I am basically in SLC, but planning a move really shortly. We are planning on building, so it will probably be about 6 more months minimum here! I can't wait to see you in the challenges- and see preggy pics followed by a sweet little one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12