Hi there! I'm Jacque. I'm still a little new to digital scrapbooking (started about 3 months ago) but I have definitely found my hobby for life! I love it. I mean - don't we all have a million pictures in our computers and sometimes think "What do I do with them all if I'm not printing them out?" Okay - well - I do! So now I found something fun to do with them!
Anyhow - I'm a SAHM with a small home daycare. I have 3 boys but my oldest lives in another state with his dad. At home with me I have a 3 yr old and an 18 mth old. And right now I have one little daycare boy that is almost 3. I am a sports fanatic - love all things NASCAR, NBA, MLB, AND NFL! Other than that I really haven't had many things that 'I' enjoy outside of being a mom.
I am so excited to be joining the team here as a Snickerdoodle! I have been browsing the forums for a couple days and think that I will really like it here. I look forward to getting to know everyone and continuing on my journey to learn all I can about this art form of digi-scrapping!