Thread: Facebook Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Facebook Help

OK, so I'm sure you are all laughing at me! I have no idea how to get pictures up on the "wall" without making the links on them. FB is still so strange to me! Any help would be awesome! I see that many of you FBers can have 3 pictures up at the same time, and no visible links. Thanks so much for your help!

(Also, I have created my own page, but the only way I can ever find it is by searching for it. Anyone have any suggestions on being able to find it easier?)

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Facebook Help

if you add pictures to a album then "publish" them up to 3 will show up on your wall... as for finding it i'm not sure i have mine booked marked so i don’t search for myself lol hope i'm a lil bit of help

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so I had to go to edit photos to get it to "publish" them, but will it let me switch which pics get put on the wall? I have the preview set for the album profile pic, so it automatically showed up on the wall. Anyway of getting that off and getting a different LO posted?

Post Thanks / Like

When you create a posting on the wall, you will notice once you start to type that little icons show up under the box. One of these will allow you to add photo(s). By clicking on the icon you can either post single photo, which can be done automatically by picking one of your hard drive or you can create an album in order to add several photos. This can be done separately from creating an album under photos and then clicking the option to share.

If you create an album, you have the option to edit the album and select the photo you want to be the cover and you can organize the pictures into a certain order as well.

If you are only wanting to show one photo on your wall, try the single photo option next time and see if that works for you better.
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for helping her out girls! I am pretty much clueless.