Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Talking So excited to find this place!

Hi! I've just recently gotten into scrapbooking and the other day I spent all day trying to find other scrappers & communities and couldn't find anything! I'm so excited to have found this place!

My name is Ameya (uh may uh) and I'm a 22 SAHM (with a 7 month old!) and I'm moving to China next month (my husband is an English teacher) and starting online school to finish my bachelor's in September. I've just started scrapbooking in the past two weeks and i'm a woman obsessed (you know, when I have time)! It's such a great creative outlet that lets me sorta turn my brain off and de-stress! Really looking forward to being here!

PS all of your icons are so cute! I want to make a cute one, but it seems like all the kits I have so far said they weren't allowed for use in forums or anything. Do any of you know offhand any free kits/makers that I could use for snazzing up my icon? TIA!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: So excited to find this place!

welcome to Gingerscraps, you've found a lovely friendly place to hang out!

Post Thanks / Like

So glad you found us hon! and I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Everybody is really friendly here!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! I love it here and I'm sure you will too. Everyone is sooooo friendly!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Ameya! We're glad to have you here! Many of our avatars (pictures) are decorated with Survivor avatars from our recent scrapping survivor game, or you'll see gingersnap, gingerbread, sugarcookie, & snickerdoodle avatars. These are all ladies who work here. To make your own or custom signature for yourself you can go ahead and check out stuff from our store. I do believe you can use anything in there for avatars and siggies here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    To make your own or custom signature for yourself you can go ahead and check out stuff from our store. I do believe you can use anything in there for avatars and siggies here.
    And they do have some awesome freebies in there too!

Welcome to Gingerscraps. So glad you found your way here, too! I hope to see your LOs and get to know you in the challenges. Moving to China seems so scary! I hope that your move goes well! Good luck with school!

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

snag that little button and wear it around town! Welcome to Ginger Scraps, this is a great site full of super nice girls! i love it here! you are welcome to use any of my kits for signatures or avatars. i know you'll love it here

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to gingerscraps!!! How exciting for you!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone!

How do I upload LOs? And how does that work? Do we just post them during challenges and such? TIA!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!! You will love it here
    There are a few freebies in the shop- feel free to make your avatar with any goodies you would like though- Your not limited to only GingerScraps products.

For the challenges -
    you will upload to the gallery (link in the header) and then when you do a challenge you will post a link in the thread for that challenge. We just started a new "cookie jar" - points based reward program for doing challenges. It is a great way to earn free goodies!

Make sure you sign up for the newsletter, become a fan on FaceBook, and follow i Twitter- there is a link in my sigi for each of there things. And check out the blog too.. lots of fun stuff over there as well.

And you can always ask questions!! I know it can me a bit overwhelming at first... but you will get the hang of it in no time

But a big Welcome!! and make yourself right at home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast