Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: help! gallery prob

Well, you said to let you know if it's acting up again I'm getting a 403 Not Authorized/Forbidden error
    I'm trying to upload my Week 26 LO

Post Thanks / Like

well..this is what I would like to know....
    What did you do to the gallery Sarah?? Why does it dislike you so much??
    LOL
    I dont even know what that error means... are you sure it is GS? could it be your connection?
    Let me know if it keeps it up all day- I will pass it along to Mr. IT guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what I'm doing but I was able to upload this morning ... only 3 layouts, so I know it's not that. I'll try on IE, and see if I still get the issues.

Nope, still did it in IE. I have NO idea what's causing it to do it I swear I'm not doing *anything* different!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /bulkupload.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at gallery.gingerscraps.net Port 80

That's the error I'm getting. I've triple-checked the size of the file. It's less than 149kbs, so that's not it.

Post Thanks / Like

The gallery has PMS, I swear!! Its uploading now LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

It's not just you Sarah! I can't upload my PinG layouts either

Post Thanks / Like

ok double check your size- it cant be over 600 by 600 pixels. so- if it is a 2pager then it will have to be 300 by 600. So it is still under the 600 pixel rule.

Does that solve your problem Jen?

Post Thanks / Like

nope, they are the right size, they uploaded all over digi land just fine, just not here, tried doing them as a group then individual, then logging out, restarting my computer, logging back in and individual again, no luck.

Post Thanks / Like

got the error again right after I posted the last message, but now they just went through. The only thing I did different was NOT include my blurb with links in the comments section on the first page, I waited until the second page, if that makes sense. It seems like it is only us CT that are getting the error, maybe the system doesn't like links in that first box?

I need to post one for Mandy tonight too, so I will try it with the links again in the first box and see if I get rejected.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so I tried to upload the layout I did with Mandy's water kit AND I included the link to the kit on that first page, error 403 forbidden.....had to exit screen and then go back in, added photo with no comments, went just fine to the second page.....runnig a test with comments without the link to see if that is it, but I think it is.....so CT don't link on the FIRST screen, wait until the second!

Edit: Ran the test, perfect with out the link, that's it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vcjordi View Post
    Okay, so I tried to upload the layout I did with Mandy's water kit AND I included the link to the kit on that first page, error 403 forbidden.....had to exit screen and then go back in, added photo with no comments, went just fine to the second page.....runnig a test with comments without the link to see if that is it, but I think it is.....so CT don't link on the FIRST screen, wait until the second!

Edit: Ran the test, perfect with out the link, that's it
    I think that's when it worked for me as well! No blurb, and loads w/o a problem. W/ one and I get the bulkupload error.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast