Post Thanks / Like

Default The Daily Scrapper Ranking

OK, so I have seen it on the bottom for a very long time, but I have no idea what exactly it is! I know there are some people who ranked it, but I don't know how to rank it myself! Would someone who knows what this is tell me about it!
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Daily Scrapper Ranking

Well I looked it up and see our rank is now 33!! No longer 35. We are movin' up.

Sara - its a way of advertising. Here's their TopSites URL http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/topsites/

Per their website - Rankings are based on unique PageViews. This number will tend to be lower than your total page views. This statistic represents the number of individual visitors who have reviewed your pages: Each visitor to your site is counted only once, no matter how many pages she opens. Site Statistics uses cookie to distinguish between total page views and unique page views. TDS ranks from 1 - 500 and if your site is within this range, your TDS Topsites banner will appear to look like this:

Post Thanks / Like

We were in the twenties yesterday I think! Our number fluctuates, but it has been giving us a better rank so we are getting up there! Yay GS!

Post Thanks / Like

I bet in Oct we are going to be up up up!!
    Soooooo many awesome things happening in Oct!!

I can not wait

Post Thanks / Like

I know that my hubby was on one of those 'topsites' things, but the way votes came in was both by coming in and going out from the topsite thing. We actually had made it onto the front page, but we let it die off. It wasn't making us anything really, anyway!