Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Regular photo printing....

I already have my favorite spot to print scrapbook pages - but I'm struggling to find a great (relatively LOW cost) place to have my photos developed - I range from wallets to 11x14 with almost every order - I have one place that I like - and their prices are reasonable - but their shipping keeps going up and up! :S

Anyone have a favorite place for printing photos? I'm trying to order the kids "year" photos and their bday invites....

Thanks in advance!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Regular photo printing....

For me, I like costco. There prices are really good! I also has an inkley's around which has prints at 4 -8 cents if you buy over 50 4x6 prints. But it is only one day of the week. Walgreen's also has really good deals all the time. Not sure if that helps, but I hope it does!

Post Thanks / Like

I use winkflash. They have pretty good sales and I've been using them for years. If you have a facebook account, you can become a fan and then you will get notification of their sales. They just recently did a 5 and dime sale. $.05 for 4x6 and $.10 for 5x7. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

MPIX! I looooove that place (www.mpix.com). Shipping is $6 on 8x10 sizes and up ($3 for 5x7 and under - except walllets) for as many pics as you can fill the cart with...never been charged more, but I always make sure to have a good sized order unless it's for a client...then they pay the shipping...the packaging is A+ as well, super protected, never had a creased photo.

Their wallets are die cute - rounded edges - super fab, they color correct everything into perfection...prices are comparable to walmart and their much more fab wallets are actually cheaper! I have never gotten a pic back I didn't just love!

Oh, and they have 24 hour turnaround. Your order ships within about 24 hrs or less of placing an order (business days). And since they are located in the Midwest, I usually have my prints in 2-3 days - smoking!

Post Thanks / Like

OOOOH!!!!!! They sound PERFECT!!!! I'll definitely be trying them, next time I order - saw the winkflash one first - so tried them. I liked their prices, shipping was good, I had ordered them monday evening, had them Sat - so that was good. I was just a bit disappointed in my 10x13 pics I ordered - they seem really dark Everything else looks good tho, quality, etc is good - esp for the price!!

Will def be trying these guys - esp for their wallets!! Perfect for when I do my sr pic for clients!!

Quote Originally Posted by Photocowgirl View Post
    MPIX! I looooove that place (www.mpix.com). Shipping is $6 on 8x10 sizes and up ($3 for 5x7 and under - except walllets) for as many pics as you can fill the cart with...never been charged more, but I always make sure to have a good sized order unless it's for a client...then they pay the shipping...the packaging is A+ as well, super protected, never had a creased photo.

Their wallets are die cute - rounded edges - super fab, they color correct everything into perfection...prices are comparable to walmart and their much more fab wallets are actually cheaper! I have never gotten a pic back I didn't just love!

Oh, and they have 24 hour turnaround. Your order ships within about 24 hrs or less of placing an order (business days). And since they are located in the Midwest, I usually have my prints in 2-3 days - smoking!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

wow sounds awesome thanks!