Does anyone know where I can find such a thing. I think they are .png files and it looks like someone punched a hole in the paper and the edges are curled up in a circular fashion. I purchased them months ago, but my computer has swallowed them up, or hidden them, or dislikes them and, well, I can't find them anymore. I'd be happy to purchase them again, if I could remember where I got them the first time.

So, any help you can offer would be greatfully appreciated.