Post Thanks / Like

Default Because I never saw these...

I am stealing these ?s from Sarah who found them on the site...

Copy and paste these questions - And give us your answers

1. What one item in the kitchen best describes you and your personality?
    That would have to be my Kitchen Aid Mixer. It saves me so much time.

2. What's your favorite concert you've ever attended?
    Oh my, John Mayer TWICE. The first time in Sept 2006, I was 39 weeks pregnant at the White River Ampitheatre and then the second time was on my birthday in June 2007 at the Gorge. The second time I was only 16 rows back. So great.

3. What cartoon character best describes you?
    Sister Bear from the Berenstain Bears - or maybe Pablo from the Backyardigans

4. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
    If I was childless, haha it would be Key West. I love it there. But being married with children I'd say Seattle - Vashon Island maybe. That's home for me (boring answer huh?)

5. Complete the statement I recommed: (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.) reading the book Path to Love by Deepak Chopra. It can be hard to get into at first but it's so uplifting. Also I recommend reading The Little Book of Letting Go by Hugh Prather. Life changing.

6. If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt? I would be a graphic designer. I've been an apartment manager, a property manager, a realtor, a tax preparer - I think I've finally found my niche. I'm just really scared of mean criticism :crutch:

7. What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
    Lie Detecting. I am too trusting and feel a fool when I've been lied to

8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
    I have so many, haha. When I was in Catholic school as a youngin', the kids did a special children's mass one Sunday. It was my turn to read from the Gospel and as I was carrying it down the aisle, behind Father and the alter boys, I knocked over the table full of wine and hosts. It flew everywhere in front of a packed Church. My principal Sister Loretta immediately got down on the floor to clean it all up. I was so embarassed. There was a wine stain on the carpet for years until it was finally replaced.

9. What is your ring tone?
    Well I just recently got rid of my cell phone, so my ring tone on my home phone is some boring alarm sounding tone

10. Coffee or Tea?
    Tea all the way - hot or cold except it has to be caffiene free because of my Trigeminal Neuralgia. I can't drink coffee.. icky.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Because I never saw these...

I loved your embarrassing moment Very funny!!!!