Thread: Stay logged in?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stay logged in?

Is there any way to stay logged in here all the time? At most other forums, there is a box to check that says "keep me logged in" and then I don't have to log in every time. I know, it's sort of nitpicky, but since I visit often, it would be nice if I could just stay logged in!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Stay logged in?

me, too

Post Thanks / Like

Let me go find the link... there is a way to do it.. brb...

Everyone who has firefox, click this link. You won't have permission to view this part of the forum but you will get the remember me checkbox . http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forum...keting-Editors

That should work! I know I had to log out first and log back in but it worked and I am a happy camper! T
    Last edited by terimayo; 06-02-2010 at 01:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm able to stay logged in....there is a box - its just kind of hidden underneath when you log in - a few times I've had to check it - but once I check it I stay logged in....
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    I'm able to stay logged in....there is a box - its just kind of hidden underneath when you log in - a few times I've had to check it - but once I check it I stay logged in....
    For some reason those that use firefox do not have that box. So you will still need to go to the link that I posted up a few posts... T