Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New here

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default New here

    Hello, I am new to this forum I am a German living in Southern California for 22 years and loving it Have been digi scrapping since January of this year, so I am really new at it and loving it LOL

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,647
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central Connecticut
    Posts
    7,825
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!
    Sign up for the GingerScraps Newsletter!!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Thanks for the warm welcome, Deanna I never watched the survivors on TV either, so this is going to be really new to me, too LOL and yes, maybe we can figure out what to do together Sure sounds like fun

    Luv ya right back!

    Hugs, Heike

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Thanks for the warm welcome, Julie Checked out the forum right away and signed up for the survivor challenge. Can't wait to see how far I can go on that one Sounds like fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliemomof4 View Post
    Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Thanks for the welcome Can't wait to get to know everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    35 km west of Toronto, ON
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Welcome, I'm new here, too and so far I'm really enjoying myself. Hope you like it here.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Guten abend - though this is pretty much the extent of my German lol
    But glad to see you here

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: New here

    Love to see all the new ladies here! You will love it here and I am anxious to see your layouts in the gallery. Be sure to check out the fun challenges in the forum. It is the best way to stretch your skills and grow with us! T




    __________________
    Teri Mayo
    Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs
    "But I trust in You, O Lord, I say You are my God. My times are in Your Hands"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •