Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Post Thanks / Like

Default New here

Hello, I am new to this forum I am a German living in Southern California for 22 years and loving it Have been digi scrapping since January of this year, so I am really new at it and loving it LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New here

Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, Deanna I never watched the survivors on TV either, so this is going to be really new to me, too LOL and yes, maybe we can figure out what to do together Sure sounds like fun

Luv ya right back!

Hugs, Heike

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
    Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, Julie Checked out the forum right away and signed up for the survivor challenge. Can't wait to see how far I can go on that one Sounds like fun

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemomof4 View Post
    Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome Can't wait to get to know everybody

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, I'm new here, too and so far I'm really enjoying myself. Hope you like it here.

Post Thanks / Like

Guten abend - though this is pretty much the extent of my German lol
    But glad to see you here

Post Thanks / Like

Love to see all the new ladies here! You will love it here and I am anxious to see your layouts in the gallery. Be sure to check out the fun challenges in the forum. It is the best way to stretch your skills and grow with us! T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast