Thread: Hi from Texas

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Texas

Howdy ladies, From Texas!!! Im so glad I have joined here looks, like you guys are having alot of fun!!! I will saddle up my horse and get my gear ready for the survivor competition. Can't wait Im sure it will be loads of fun!! ok so a little bit about my herd I have 3 beautiful kiddos, and I love to scrap book all of them. I have been doing scrap booking for awhile now and I just love it. Im extremely busy on the ranch but of course after the herd is feed a few fences fixed and the cows are rocked to sleep I do make time to hang my hat here to meant new people and just relax after a days work. Im just really happy to be here. And a great big thanks for having me.Big Hugs!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from Texas

Howdy! Im in Texas too! Outside of Corpus Christi! Welcome and pull up a chair and take yer boots off and sit a spell! You'll be glad ya did! T

Post Thanks / Like

Ohh glad you're going to play Survivor with us! Welcome to Ginger Scraps!

Are you a Geek Fan? Rock the Blinkie! Good things happen to Geek People... ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, glad you will be doing survivor with us....where at in TX? We have family by Dallas. Hope you enjoy it here!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps! We are so glad you joined!