Post Thanks / Like

Talking ? A Day In The Snow DD Alpha???

I hope I am not alone when I say that my digital scrapbooking program only uses png images.,because I don't want to be trouble. We all got to enjoy the great dd called A Day In The Snow and there were 5 pretty alphas that went with the kit, but I didn't get to use any of the alphas because they were made to be used with a lasso tool and not in png format. I was wondering ,if anyone made those 5 alphas in png format ,so that I could get to use the alphas too with the kit. Thank you !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ? A Day In The Snow DD Alpha???

There were 7 Alphas in the A Day in The Snow kit. They are in .png format so I am not really sure what you meant. I checked them out and think I MIGHT know what you are talking about. They are in the sheet and not cut out so you would have to cut them out in your photo editing program. What program do you use?

Post Thanks / Like

I use Creative Memories' Storybook 3. I only know of one person aorund digiland that uses the too,but she dumped it for a designing program that is not limited. Now that you say "cut out" the letters on the sheet a lght bulb went on. I could cut out the letters with the shape cutter. It has a few shapes you can pick from like a paperr punch that it will cut out of paper (like it will punch a square around the letter or a heart),but the program can't cut out the letter shape..you know like taking scissors and cutting around the letter with no white showing. I got to use the abc that were individual pngs,but I like the stripes font and other letters too.

GingerScraps is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

well..... I can go ahead and cut the letters out for ya I will do i now- and let you know when they are ready to download

Post Thanks / Like

Awe that's so sweet of you Ginger.

CM Silly, since they are .png files there should be no white space. So if you wanted to use that technique you mentioned above for other sheets of Alphas you probably could.