Thread: printing

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default printing

ok I know some of you print at home, but if you donít print at home where do you go? I found this site called viovio, and the pricing is awesome! but I donít know how the quality is, i really haven't researched it because i stumbled across the site from a scraper's blog and she said good things about it. I have over 50 (12x12) prints to make so far and many more in the future so thatís why I was considering viovio because of the price.
    i would be grateful for any help, thanks!

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: printing

http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?t=5221

oops found it here.... more input is always nice tho

Post Thanks / Like

I'll probably do a viovio book. Megan Turnidge has a really great review of viovio on her blog with samples she's had done.

Post Thanks / Like

I wondered about viovio too....they had wanted me to make QP's for them, but I ended up not doing it because of time constraints and also because after going over their site, it seems that you have to upload LO's in PDF format. I wondered, how many people really use this? Waiting for a big stack of 12x12 300 dpi files to upload, PLUS converting them all to PDF format before that? That was a major turn off for me, but I've seen more people talking about them now, all good things...so maybe it's worth a shot.
    I personally give RAVE reviews to scrapping simply. I just got my first order from them and it was GORGEOUS. They have different kinds of paper-I chose the linen paper. It's a bit thinner than cardstock with a lovely texture. The colors were vibrant and looked just as pretty on paper as it did on my computer! Maybe I should get around to taking a close up pic of the paper quality I got from them...I do think they have some on their site though too : )