Post Thanks / Like

Default RQOTD May 13th Are you superstitious?

Are you afraid if you break a mirror you will have bad luck? How about the number 13? Step on a crack, break your mother's back? Find a penny, and pick it up? Do you have something lucky? I could go on and on I guess, lol! I guess I am slightly superstitious, but I have nothing against the number thirteen. or black cats...I do think it is bad luck to kill a cricket so I always catch them when I find them in the pharmacy and I bring them outside to let them go.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RQOTD May 13th Are you superstitious?

I don't think I am really although I talk about it...like "its bad luck to walk under a ladder" yet I am quite happy to walk under said ladder. I remember my mother throwing salt over her left shoulder if she spilt milk!! I haven't ever done that but I think of my mother if I do happen to spill milk. However, I always say "safe travels" to my loved ones each time they leave our house and feel very uncomfortable if I have forgotten to say it....so I don't know if the answer is yes or no....
    edit: I have no qualms about killing crickets...didn't even KNOW that one...maybe I will think twice about it in future.

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrapping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Well, not specifically on Friday the 13th...but I get concerned on a few things...nothing good happens after midnight ( so get home), and things happen in 3's.
    m
    Michelle

4. Likes trina513 liked this post
    trina513 is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Dear Friends Designs
    **Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I kinda like Friday the 13th - because sometimes my birthday falls on it - like this year ;) My birthday was on Friday!

I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

6. Likes msbrad liked this post