Thread: Hi from Canada!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Canada!

Hello! I just wanted to stop in and say hello, since I submitted an entry for the designer contest! I'm Christina from Manitoba Canada. I have 2 boys who keep me very busy. I work part time during the days too. I've been scrapping digitally for a few years and started designing this past spring. I am really big on things looking like they are real paper and embellishments stuck to the page!

Thanks for letting me join in the fun here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from Canada!

Welcome Christina! Glad you joined in on the designer challenge!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Christina!! Where in Manitoba are you?? I live in Alberta but I was born in The Pas, Manitoba!! I have tons of family in Flin Flon and The Peg as well... welcome to GS... and good luck!! Hope to see you around!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm right in Winnipeg, close to Assiniboine Park and the Zoo. I've been searching for other digi scrappers close by, but have only managed to convert one friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Haha.. I too wish I had someone close by I could scrap with!! It would be so much fun to get together with our have a glass of wine and scrap! Nobody believes me that it's fairly simple to learn and once you buy your program you can spend as much or as little as you want!

I'm thinking I need to make a flyer and post it in town and maybe set up some scrapping dates at the local school... I'm sure I can convert some of my daughters friends!

haha.. the tabacco companies prey on our young why can't I?? And I'm sure there are no side effects from too much scrapping... aside from the odd twitch I develope when I go on vacation ...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!! excited to have you join us for the designer call!! Cant wait to see your goodies

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome, Christina. Good luck with the challenge.

Mandy, you are a hoot!