Thread: Hi there!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi there!

Figured I should actually introduce myself

My name is Tara, I'm 28 years old, I'm originally from Virginia, but now I live in Michigan with my daughter (who just turned 1) and my husband (who is 28, but most days I think he's closer to about 12 lol)

I've been digiscrapping for a little over a year now, and just started designing about 2 months ago. I'm currently competing in the Designer competition here, and I'm totally wondering how it took me so long to find this place! Ya'll are fantastic!

I'm on Creative Teams for Amy Sumrall, Susan Robinson, Polka Dot Plum, Allison Pennington, and Michelle Batton- they keep me pretty busy, but somehow I'm still making time for designing!

Aside from scrapping and designing, I'm also a HUGE geek- if I'm not scrapping, reading, or chasing down my Geeklet- I'm usually playing some kind of game. I'm also an herbalist and an avid gardener- and make most of our own soaps and shampoos and herbal remedies for our family.

Nice to meet you all

Are you a Geek Fan? Rock the Blinkie! Good things happen to Geek People... ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi there!

Welcome to GS Tara! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Tara! So glad you have decided to do the designer challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow where do you find the time? I'm so impressed! Good luck Tara hope to see you around GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tara! Another Amy pimper! How cool, you are a herbalist. Thats awesome! WElcome to GS!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemomof4 View Post
    Hey Tara! Another Amy pimper! How cool, you are a herbalist. Thats awesome! WElcome to GS!
    I know, when I saw the designer call here my thought was- Hey, that's Julie's digi-home! It's nice to see familiar faces!

Are you a Geek Fan? Rock the Blinkie! Good things happen to Geek People... ;)

Post Thanks / Like

welcome!!! I LOVE Amy!!!! cant wait to see all your fabulous goodies during the designer call So fun!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome - I hang out here - but you probly dont know that as I've been MIA for the past month or so. I'm really hoping to get back to normal soon - and be on here again - cuz I sure miss it (and the inspiration I get to scrap from around here!)

Hope to get to know you more - good luck w/ the challenge! (I hope they do another one soon...as I missed this one bummer!)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome.