Yep! you heard it right!! A Designer Call!!
Your first challenge will be posted on Friday Nov 20th.
No need to sign up. Just come do the first challenge and turn it in by the deadline. Then the Designers and GingerScraps CT will vote on who will be moving on in their private forum.
GingerSnaps- feel free to go for it! The only excluded from this call are the GingerScraps Store CT- all other GingerSnaps can join in on the challenge!!
Post them in this thread and I will answer them for you
- 20% exclusive
- 25% non- exclusive
- Photopost Gallery
- And best of all... a very welcome and family feel
As a GingerScraps Digital Designer you will:
- Have unlimited space in the GingerScraps store to sell your designs. The only deductions are all Paypal fees, the remainder is accumulated and paid to you as soon as your sales reach a nice amount or once a month if you are selling strong.
- Be able to freely download for personal use other Designers' digital kits from the store. Other Designers may also freely download your kits for personal use. CU of other designers is permitted with permission from designer.
- Be able to write up product notifications to all newsletter subscribers, to notify them of all new products.
- Use the GingerScraps Creative Team to help showcase you work.
-Have you own Creative Team if you choose.
-Have a private section set up in the forum for your personal CT
As a GingerScraps Digital Designer you are required to:
- Create a minimum of six digital kits (or products) per year, to sell in the store. You receive all sales money after the deduction of any PayPal fees and commissions.
- Provide one or more freebies per year. There is no payment received for freebies, they are just to show our customers our appreciation.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to promote your kits.
- Post your Digital Designer blinkie in your signature line at other sites you frequent whenever permitted, both
for promotional purposes and because we hope you find yourself proud to be part of the team.
- Contribute to Collab kits. These kits are created four times a year (once every quarter) and are put up for sale. Any money from the sale of Team kits is used to benefit the site and contribute to maintenance and upgrades.