Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just Breathe- By Ginger

thank you ladies for all the kind words!

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing poem, Ginger. You put into words what I felt when I was going through my female problems. I can't imagine being 26 and having to go through it I was 36 with mine. (((hugs)))
    ~~happy scrappin'~~Dawn

Follow me on Twitter
    for goodies!

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry you had to go through that, beautiful poem though!

Post Thanks / Like

wow... so very sad sweetie. I'm struggling with a pelvic prolapse right now that might end in surgery... who knows what they'd take or leave.

you have given beautiful words to hold on to, thank you!
    Andrea

Also Creating for: Twin Mom Scraps and PICK A PAPER by Allisa Jones

Post Thanks / Like

OMGosh Ginger. So sorry to hear what you went through. Thanks for sharing that gorgeous poem which brought tears to my eyes. My DIL recently gave birth to their first child a precious little girl. And towards the end of her labor, she really started to lose it. I know she was scared so I stepped up and took over for my son and told her to look at me in a very loving tone and said, "just breathe". Pick something to focus on. She looked straight into my eyes and I said, let's breathe together. Gosh those lamaze days came in handy once again. What a moment to share and I'm such a baby as I well up again just thinking about it. God bless you Ginger!

Post Thanks / Like

OMGosh Ginger! Such a moving poem! I too can relate with my own diagnosis of endometriosis in 2001-2002. I've also had a DNC to remove a uterine cyst. I was fortunate to be blessed with two pregnancies; the 1st took me 12 months to get pregnant and the 2nd took me 17 months. My mom had a hysterectomy when she was 37 because she had fibroid tumors that attached to her intestines and bladder. So I'm obviously not in-the-dark when it comes to female "issues".

I'm so sorry to hear your experience! But I'm glad to hear that He was there for you when you needed Him the most! He is the true blessing in our lives!

Post Thanks / Like

You are a writer Ginger, this is awesome. It is sad, but awesome writing. I also had to have a full hysterectomy last year and am still dealing with all of the emotional stuff that goes along with it. I had a cancerous mass covering my left ovary and a full hysterectomy was the solution. Thank you for sharing your story. I know that prayer goes a long way doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

OH! MY! A friend of mine went through that whole process too - I had it too but through the Grace of the Lord - I have healed myself naturally thanks to my naturopath & prayers of family & close friends

Jemima's Digi Boutique ~ CT 4 Girl in Pink Designs (On Call), Joyfully yours, Susannah (On Call) &
    Scrappin' Wright (On Call)

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful and heartfelt poem, Ginger. I can relate to serious illness at a young age, but no one can really understand the experience you're living through unless they're living the same one. I am deeply sorry you had to endure such a painful illness and especially at a time in your life when you should have been joyfully experiencing the excitement and opportunities of life as a young adult. A tragic story that you so eloquently expressed through words. It took courage to share this, as well. No doubt you are a STRONG person and your faith got you through this. You are in my prayers...these experiences never really go away...it takes a long time to accept losses such as this, but I am happy you were able to get through the physical pain and all of the emotion that surrounds that. God bless you, always.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a great piece. Love the truth shouting out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast