Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Printing Digital Pages

Yep me too! I love it!! I love how I can just print from home

Quote Originally Posted by *Angie* View Post
    Well I scrap mine in 12 x 12 pages but I print at 8 x 8 cause I can print them at home on my kodak printer. And in the scrapbook section they have 8 x 8 albums, so it works out perfect, and he does not cost me alot, but yes I love printing them so everyone can see them!!

Post Thanks / Like

I signed into Blurb and want to try a book with my genealogy blog. I just noticed that the quality of the photos are a problem. I had so many. The blog only took thumbnails so at the 72 dpi those photos will have to be replaced with a higher/better quality one.

So I am setting up a file with just the photos I want to include in the book. Now with 13 aunts & uncles with all their children.. it is gonna take some time.

I wish I had started with a smaller book.. and may just do a 12 page something to test the quality b4 committing to the Genealogy stuff. Decisions, decisions!!
    MY BLOG

"the difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how a person uses them" from My Granny's cookbook

Post Thanks / Like

I don't usually do print to many pages. But I have done a few here and there. The best quality I've found so far was at scrapbookpages.com. $2 flat rate shipping, You can print any size. I've actually printed "cards" from there and you can get matching envelopes. 4x6 is comparative to wal mart 1 hr photo but the quality is WAY better. I've done an invitation with a vibrant purple, scrapbookpages.com printed it the way I saw it on my computer and wal mart printed it a mauve color. I'm VERY happy with everything I've gotten from there.

Post Thanks / Like

I print all of my pages at home, right after I finish them, then place them right into my books.

My kids love love love to look at their scrap books and I keep them super updated now that I do digital.

I do all my pages in 8 1/2 by 11 and print them on premium photo paper. So it is super easy and quick and wonderful and I love it!!!1

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I have not printed any of mine. We are trying very hard to purge things down, so I upload all of mine into my digital picture frame which flips thru them 24/7!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12