Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Printing Digital Pages

Thought I could pick your brains for getting started in printing out some digital pages for an album. I miss having an album to decorate my shelf,
    And to show off/gift.

How many of us actually print hard copies.. or do you even make up albums? Like keep a cd or file for each "album"? Can we get some help in this area?? Granny
    MY BLOG

"the difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how a person uses them" from My Granny's cookbook

Harmonystar is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: HarmonyStar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Printing Digital Pages

I've used Scrapbookplease.com to print out pages. (best rate I've found) OR I've used blorb to make whole books, also very affordable!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I scrap mine in 12 x 12 pages but I print at 8 x 8 cause I can print them at home on my kodak printer. And in the scrapbook section they have 8 x 8 albums, so it works out perfect, and he does not cost me alot, but yes I love printing them so everyone can see them!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    I've used Scrapbookplease.com to print out pages. (best rate I've found) OR I've used blorb to make whole books, also very affordable!
    Do you have a link for blorb? I'm getting a lot of totally unrelated hits on google.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't printed yet but I would really like to get some stuff put together for the christmas season this year. I would recommend scrapbookplease.com because their prices seem awesome compared to everywhere else. however, you can also check out Walgreens around you because they have sales sometimes that make it totally worth using them. Good luck!
    ::temporarily taking a scrapping break for my sanity::

Harmonystar is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: HarmonyStar

Post Thanks / Like

Doh, that's cause I wrote blorb, and I meant blurb. I'm such a nerd. Sorry. Here it is http://www.blurb.com They also do blog books which I love love love. I have my 2008 family blog printed and can't wait to do 2009. I did a 7x7 paperback with 135 pages for only around $25.

Quote Originally Posted by lorryfach View Post
    Do you have a link for blorb? I'm getting a lot of totally unrelated hits on google.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link to Blurb.com. I'm going to have to do some research. I was wondering where people get their calendars printed. I have created my pages, just don't know where to print.
    I proudly ct for:

Fan of:

My Blog

GingerScraps is online now Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

wow cool! I didnt know about blurb! Sounds way cool!!

trina513 is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Another place to print whole books is viovio.com - also very reasonable and seems like good quality - I know a few ppl that I follow on their blogs recently found them as well - and have been impressed - I myself havent done a full book from them - but they also have an option of printing "loose pages". Which I've found to be the CHEAPEST thing to do for 12x12 pages. I've ordered 3 times from them (and about 50-100 pages at a time - LOL) and have liked the quality and clearness of the photos. They aren't printed on photo paper tho - its the same paper that they use for the books - but I figure they should last just as long - right?!? - if its supposed to be in a book anyways? They downfall is the pages are pretty thin - but when I add them to my album I just leave the piece of cardstock that comes in the page protector in between the 2 pages - and that helps keep their shape. Once in the album you'd never know that they were thin. I like doing the loose pages because I never would know when to stop a book - and plus I wouldnt want to wait that long between printings! LOL.

As for pricing - like I said it was really cheap/inexpensive! The shipping rates weren't crazy either! Let's see if I can find my last order total....Ok well I can't find the exact prices - but I want to say my total (including shipping was like $79) and that was for 82 pages. So it ends up being under $1 a piece - and like I said - that's including shipping! Definitely affordable for me to print!

Ok - I know this is long - but figured I'd share my input - do with it what you want

I used to use www.pephoto.com and the ROES (desktop software) They used to do sales more often and now have raised their shipping so its ridiculous. But they do a tierred pricing with ROES - so when you order more of one size it gets cheaper. They do print on phtoo paper and I loved the quality - but the price increases - I just don't use them (for scrapbook pages at least) anymore.
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

i have used pagestotreasure.com. They send out a sample, and I think they are pretty reasonable. It isn't photo paper, so it looks more realistic. It still has a bit of sheen though. I am thrilled with my results.

ns**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast