Post Thanks / Like

Default Printing LO - Resolution

I was trying to get my picture printed that I created using Kayla's kit. Well anywhere I upload it to says the resolution is to low. I just thought since I did it in PSE7 that it would automatically have a decent resolution.

Argh, this is frustrating. Do I have to do the whole thing over or is there a way to adjust the resolution if I open it back up?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Printing LO - Resolution

How did you save it?

Post Thanks / Like

what resolution did you do your LO in? 3600 by 3600 pixels (for12 by 12) or 300dpi is print quality. That is the standard for all digi scrap kits.

Can you tell me give me the link of where you are trying to upload to so I can go check it out??

I know my CT girl Jen gets her LO's printed at Costco. She showed me a LO she had printed using Kayla's Quilt and it turned out awesome!! It was so fun to see it in print!!

Give me some more info so I can help you

Post Thanks / Like

Those are what I have it setup as. I followed a tutorial from Hummiesworld and she said to use those same numbers for your LO's.

My niece scanned the pic and emailed it to me so I wonder if its the actual picture that is causing the problems.

Well I looked again and I think Shutterfly is okay with it. So I'm just gonna have to wait for it to come in the mail.

I have it saved as a jpg and as a pse file.

Post Thanks / Like

ok- well if you nee ant further help let me know and let us know how it looks printed out too

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! It was a very weird evening. I was trying to use the SamsClub uploader and it was not working out at all. It kept cutting my page down even when I said i wanted to print it 16x20. I could never get it to fit the whole page on there and its only 11x11. I just wanted to get it today so I could finish my project and mail it off but I have to wait.

I may call them to find out what i was doing wrong or why it wasn't sizing it correctly. I should see if they print them that big in the store itself but I just had to much to do yesterday.

I have a hundred ideas floating around in my head and wanting to get my blog up and pretty. I want to do a combined Southbeach and Scrapping/Crafting blog. lol What a combination!

Plus I run a mommy group forum and help decorate an IRL mommy group forum. Something will have to give cause I am in the scrapbook mode right now. And that is what I want to do.

Sorry totally off topic. I love to ramble.

Post Thanks / Like

it could be because you were choosing a size that was not square- If your LO is 12 by 12 or any other square- it might have not been able to figure out how to convert that to a 16 by 20.
    I am sure if you took it in and talked to a real person they could help you..

Can't wait to see your blog - let us know once it is up and going Sounds like lots of fun!!