Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sladd79054 is offline *STAFF* *Scrapping Survivor* {Lost At Sea} Contestant
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creative Traveler

Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta grab and Hug anyone who travels as much as you do.. Welcome from another New Person (I like that part since IRL I've been around a loooonnggg time!) You're gonna love it here.. In only a few short days, I've been made to feel comfortable and just love their monthly challenges.
    MY BLOG

"the difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how a person uses them" from My Granny's cookbook

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)
    ~Carrie

Digi-Scrap is online now *Scrapping Survivor* {Lost At Sea} Contestant
    Sous-Chef
    *The kitchen is my second home*

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Creative Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Welcome!!! I hope you feel right at home here!! I happen to think this is the best place on the web Most friendly and always helpful group of women!!
    But I guess I am a little biased :giggle
    You. a little biased :giggle, no way :giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by sladd79054 View Post
    Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here
    There is a link in my signature, @ least until I fill her up with a bunch of Mini banner/blinkies & favorite Digi-Scrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by mscstephens View Post
    Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)
    Thanks, I'm glad you found your way there. I need to check some things out while here. So far I love it here & hope to become more involved & to be here more often as a result.

I do not wear glasses, but as much time as I spend @ the computer & playing with the key board, I might end up with glasses, sooner then later, though I prefer not to wear them if I do not have to. We had a special operation on my husbands eye's some years ago, so he doesn't have to mess with glasses, or contacts.

♥ Creative Customer & Lover Of UR Designers Products ♥
    Zachariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12