Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creative Traveler

Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta grab and Hug anyone who travels as much as you do.. Welcome from another New Person (I like that part since IRL I've been around a loooonnggg time!) You're gonna love it here.. In only a few short days, I've been made to feel comfortable and just love their monthly challenges.
    MY BLOG

"the difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how a person uses them" from My Granny's cookbook

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)
    ~Carrie

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Creative Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    Welcome!!! I hope you feel right at home here!! I happen to think this is the best place on the web Most friendly and always helpful group of women!!
    But I guess I am a little biased :giggle
    You. a little biased :giggle, no way :giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by sladd79054 View Post
    Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here
    There is a link in my signature, @ least until I fill her up with a bunch of Mini banner/blinkies & favorite Digi-Scrappers.

Quote Originally Posted by mscstephens View Post
    Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)
    Thanks, I'm glad you found your way there. I need to check some things out while here. So far I love it here & hope to become more involved & to be here more often as a result.

I do not wear glasses, but as much time as I spend @ the computer & playing with the key board, I might end up with glasses, sooner then later, though I prefer not to wear them if I do not have to. We had a special operation on my husbands eye's some years ago, so he doesn't have to mess with glasses, or contacts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12