Post Thanks / Like

Default Photoshop Page Set Up

I'm still a noob with photoshop (PSE6) and I need your help please. I am trying to print out some note cards that I designed. I have stationary that I purchased that is 5.5" x 8.5 (half of a normal document). What setting do I use in the page set up to select this size paper? I don't see anything that specifically says these measurements but alot of them have A4, A3, etc and I don't know what those mean. I'd sure appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Photoshop Page Set Up

Oh wow, I have no idea what you are talking about and I have PSE6. It could be because I am not feeling well or it could be because I have never tried to print the things I make in Photoshop, but since I am not home (don't have access to my PSE6) I have no way of helping either. Sorry, I hope someone else can help!

GingerScraps is offline Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

I will look at PSE6 this afternoon... I don't have it on this computer, only CS. But I will look at it and let you know this afternoon- If you get it figured out let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Some suggested that I just rotate the image when I'm ready to print and feed the paper landscape through the printer. I haven't tried it yet but sounds like it should work. Thanks for your responses.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that photoshop cs has a printing page setup that is called Half Letter (5.5 x 8.5) but I am not sure about Elements.