Post Thanks / Like

Default Haaaaaaaay Yaaaaaallll !!!

It occurred to me today that I have been lurking around here posting in the gallery and absorbing info, and I haven't even properly introduced myself! (GASP! what would my Granny say about my manners)
    Anyway.... a little about me.

My name is Melissa, I use that crazy screen name "pankerbelle" because my very best friend started calling me that the night before I moved to Germany as she was trying to stuff herself in my suitcase. She cried and said they aren't ready for a "pankerbelle" .......The pank is the way southerners say pink ( my all time fav color) and belle is from the south.

I started digi scrapping about a month ago, I had tried many times over the years to paper scrap only to discover my DH was much better at it than me LOL.
    When I'm not trying desperately to fill my mind with digi knowledge, I am a mother to 3 gorgeous girls 16, 14 and 10. I also do freelance floral design, and I love that! I am married to a full time Soldier and I am more than proud of him. We have lived all over the place and it has been great! My only regret is him being gone most of the past 6 years!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Haaaaaaaay Yaaaaaallll !!!

Welcome! I am in Denmark now but I grew up in the south. Not in Texas, but my parents are Texan and have a wall in their house dedicated to Texas. I've seen you posting LOs already so I know you're already enjoying yourself here. Nice to meet you!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am originally from Louisiana, but we kinda live like nomads.We have lived in TN, KY, Bavaria Germany, GA and now Texas. Thats funny about your parents, all my neighbors have huge TX stars on thier lawns. HAHA I have an LSU flag.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you. So glad you introduced yourself. I like the story behind your username.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey girl!! Glad to see you finally introduced yourself!
    ::temporarily taking a scrapping break for my sanity::

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen you around in the SS's and in the gallery too! Welcome to GingerScraps! If you have any questions, ask away That's what we are here for! I hope you are enjoying yourself!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Melissa- So glad to finally meet you. It's so nice to put a name with the beautiful layouts in the gallery that I've been seeing of yours lately. Fabulous work!

Post Thanks / Like

welcome melissa! nice to have you here. I just moved back to CT after living in KY for 6 years. where did you live in KY?