Post Thanks / Like

Default Another question!

Do you have an "efficient" scrapping method? I like to "power scrap".

My method is to have a folder for a page I want to work on... every time I have an idea, I make a new folder.

2nd, I put photos in the folder that I want to use.

3rd, decide how many of those photos will work for my page, and then pick a template, based on number of photos, orientation of photos, etc.

Then I add the photos to my template.

Then I add a kit. (I'm a kit scrapper!)

The beautiful thing is that this method affords me the chance to be working on many projects at once. It also allows me to do it in steps. I don't have to do it all at once if I don't want to, or don't have the time.

I have found that this method is one of the only ways to keep me scrapping!

2. Likes trina513 liked this post
    lorigaud is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another question!

I love your idea.... I am not that organized LOL. I usually do one page at a time. When I get a kit, it's usually because I have a particular photo in mind to use with it. I love the satisfaction of finishing a page once I have started it..... it's so unlike the rest of my life and the endless number of unfinished projects LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

I am a digi scrap hoarder, apparently. I buy kits just cause they're cute. I need to be more selective!

5. Likes trina513, lorigaud liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, great organisation but NO thatīs not my way. I have sorted my photos chronically and when I get a kit I search for the photos. Or I look through my photos and search for the kit. But maybe maybe I could cover your idea...when I will have enough time

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, and

trina513 is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Dear Friends Designs
    **Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I typically organize each month's pictures into folders - followed by the number of pictures for that page (single or double). So I can have "Kaylees7thBirthday-18" and when its finished it's name would be "done_Kaylees7thBirthday-18"

So I know where I left off in my scrapping if its been a while since I scrapped! I also sort the whole month out at a time (because that's the least favorite part of digiscrapping - weeding through all my photos and sorting!)

I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I like that idea. .. adding "done". But usually I just delete folders when the pages are done. My photos are stored my year, and then month, in another folder. I copy the pics I want to use to the scrapbooking page folder, so when I'm done, I just delete, knowing I always still have the original.
    If I ever add more editing to my photos, that process may no longer work for me. Lol