Thread: Gallery Links

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gallery Links

I posted my layouts to my gallery, but I can't find the links to use them in posts, ie to post them to the Challenges.... Can someone help me??? Please??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gallery Links

To post your layout to a challenge thread, right click on your layout in the gallery and choose "Copy Image URL".

Then back in the Challenge thread, click on the the box the has a little tree (it's in the middle of the last set of icons). Paste the URL in the pop up box.

BAck in your gallery (I have two tabs open to make this easy), copy the URL in the address bar at the top of the page. Then in the Challenge thread, select your layout photo (I highlight it, but I think you can click on it as well), then click the little world button with the link. (First icon in that final group of 5). Then just paste the link in.

Ta-da - you have copied your layout into the thread and linked it too.

3. Likes geswho40, Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gallery Links

Awesome, thank you very much Stephanie!!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Gallery Links

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieH View Post
    To post your layout to a challenge thread, right click on your layout in the gallery and choose "Copy Image URL".

Then back in the Challenge thread, click on the the box the has a little tree (it's in the middle of the last set of icons). Paste the URL in the pop up box.

BAck in your gallery (I have two tabs open to make this easy), copy the URL in the address bar at the top of the page. Then in the Challenge thread, select your layout photo (I highlight it, but I think you can click on it as well), then click the little world button with the link. (First icon in that final group of 5). Then just paste the link in.

Ta-da - you have copied your layout into the thread and linked it too.
    Testing.......1,2,3.......!!

Wow, Thx!!