Thread: HI!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default HI!!!!

Hi!! My name is Nikki. I am a SAHM to 3 kids. 2 girls(3&4) and 1 boy(8). I also sit for my 3 year old niece everyday!! I have been married to my husband Donny for almost 2 years but we have been together for almost 10!! We just did things a little backwards!!

I have been paper scrapping for about 7 years and recently became addicted to digi-scrapping!! And I LOVE IT!!! I love that I can just close the doors to the computer and leave it and come back when I have time and there is nothing to clean up!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: HI!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiM View Post
    Hi!! My name is Nikki. I am a SAHM to 3 kids. 2 girls(3&4) and 1 boy(8). I also sit for my 3 year old niece everyday!! I have been married to my husband Donny for almost 2 years but we have been together for almost 10!! We just did things a little backwards!!

I have been paper scrapping for about 7 years and recently became addicted to digi-scrapping!! And I LOVE IT!!! I love that I can just close the doors to the computer and leave it and come back when I have time and there is nothing to clean up!!!
    Hi Nikki! welcome to Gingerscraps!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nikki welcome to GS! There's lots to do here and a great group of ladies, glad to have you!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GingerScraps Nikki!! Glad to have you here Can't wait to see your work!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to GS! Its great to have you here!
    ::temporarily taking a scrapping break for my sanity::