Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is (are) your all time favorite layout(s)?

When I look through layouts that I've done, it's easy for me to find ones that I just don't like at all...it's the perfectionist in me (sad, I know!)
    However, I do have some layouts that I REALLY love. I would love to see some of your favorite layouts that you have created!

Here are a few of mine...I love this one because I don't always get great photos of all of my kids ...one is usually making a funny face or just not cooperating!

This is another that I love... the colors of the kit worked so perfectly with this photo of my daughter!

Last one...The black & white photo of my grandma is goes so wonderfully with the colors of this kit!

2. Likes geswho40, msbrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What is (are) your all time favorite layout(s)?

Wow Tammy, thatīs such a hard question. There are so different styles in my layouts - so sometimes I love it with heavy clustering, than simple and clean. But itīs often in this way that I LOVE a page and get less comments, and then there is a page where I think "mhhhh...okay, but not the best" - and then I got a GSO or Bakerīs Best nomination. Crazy, but true...

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

4. Likes geswho40, craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had the same thing happen, Melly But, what are your favorite layouts?

6. Likes geswho40, kpmelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have thought about this, and yes: I really love it if I have the possibilty to do "out-of-bounce" layouts - thatīs a thing what always catch my eyes in the galleries and I love it to do these layouts myself.

This is a brandnew I did last night with the Lissykay-Charity-Kit

And then: Blending and Sketcheffects . I love it to do this when a photo is lovable but not with a good quality. This one for example. I love the action of my daughter, but it wasnīt sharp enough to use it in big size for my photo book. So I did a sketching and love the result:

And as I said blending: love it especially with a monochromatic touch

Okay...think itīs enough...these are my favorite layouts of the last weeks ;)

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

8. Likes geswho40, craftytam liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Melly....so many styles etc. On iPad at present,but will share some of my favorites once back home.
    m
    Michelle

10. Likes geswho40, kpmelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some AWESOME layouts girls.

CraftyTam, that first one with the large frame is great. I love to use frames like that too. Like someone dropped a framed photo or photo box on the layout and took a photo of it.

Melly!! That extraction is AMAZING and the shadowing is too. Awesome girly.

Here are a few of mine from my designers here...

This one because I had so much trouble scrapping these photos before I joined Rachel's team and this was one of my very first layouts with her and I love how it turned out.

This one because I just love how the blending worked with the wood grain paper to make it look painted on the background. Also because my daughter was THRILLED to sit with her favourite player's jersey and the smile on her face is priceless.

Lastly, I love this one because I really played with stuff for the first time. I blended 4 different papers to make the background, I blended the photo without a premade clipping mask and I just tried to come outside my safety zone design wise. I adore this layout.

12. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful LO's everyone! I like different things in a LO too, but few colors, simplicity in space, OOB's, blending, extractions/partial extraction are all my favs. Here are my favs from my gallery. Great thread

Dagi siggy template, Jec C Chunky Alpha, Aprilisa O'Halloween kit

14. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Melly, Trace & Toni, thank you so much for sharing your stunning layouts! Such amazing inspiration!

16. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Tammy! And girls: link up your images to the gallery, would like to spend some love to your favorite pages!

18. Likes craftytam liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Toni, those are stunning! Love the extractions. I really have to learn how to do that!! I am doing new tutorials every day lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast