Post Thanks / Like

Default Fonts with , ,

Hi girls,

I know in the english language its not usual to use an umlaut (cant find another tranlation, it means , and ),
    but maybe you know beautiful fonts where these letters are included. Most typewriter include these, but I love it to use handwriting and cursive fonts. So: can you help me? Would be so thankful for every little suggestion!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

2. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fonts with , ,

I have the same problem here in Sweden! We have , and . I get fonts from dafont.com and make a search for Swedish authors. Mns Grebck makes very nice ones, and I think he also includes . You can find him here: http://www.dafont.com/mans-greback.d2878

4. Thanks kpmelly thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a great idea, so I should search for german font-makers! Thank you!

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Here is just a thought... Might not be a good thought, but a thought none the less.
    what about...
    the fonts that you have the other umlat( although I do not know that word) save them and place with other fonts used on a different layer. Slide them in and they should fit.
    m
    Michelle

7. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you still need fonts with the umlaut-letters: I really like Jane Austin font which has all the umlauts and accents we have in Hungarian.
    just handwriting, not cursive: I like Hand of Sean which has also the umlaut letters
    You can search not just for German font-makers, at almost all of the font-sites you can choose accents
    (which mostly means all the extra German letters, but not all the extra Hungarians, but who cares, I can sometimes just draw the accents, if it's not a long journaling )

Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

I tried what you wrote Michi and it came out great, so this seems to be a super tip!
    I hope

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam, SnickerdoodleDesigns.