Hi! What a wonderful response I had last month for my first Pop Quiz! I hope everyone comes back to play and brings a friend!
Instructions: Answer each question with one and only one answer (except for #6). Copy and paste these questions in this thread, adding your answer under each question. Shortly after you’ve posted (or as soon as I'm back at my computer), you’ll receive a Private Message from me. You’ll then be able to make your layout based on the information I send to you.
September: It's time for school to start. Tell us about your school days. Give your most honest responses, and don’t skip any questions.
1. Did you attend kindergarten?
2. Did you prefer reading or math?
3. How many different schools did you attend during your entire education?
(For the next 3 questions, choose one of your schools and answer about that school.)
4. Would you consider your school to be big or small?
5. What was your school mascot?
6. What were your school colors?
7. What was your favorite elective?
After receiving my Private Message, create your layout, post it here, and also post in the Pop Quiz Challenge gallery.
- You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges. For Example:
You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
- Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
- All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
- Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
- Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
- You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.
September Reward Kit:
Complete any 10 challenges during the month of September, and receive this brand new GingerBread Ladies collab for FREE!! This Reward kit was created by our talented designers, Aprilisa Designs, Word Art World, and Pretty in Green. Thank you, Ladies!
Since the theme of the questions this time was school AND I happened to travel to my hometown this past weekend for the first time in 16 years, I had to share a photo we took at my high school:
Lafayette Senior High School - 2014
(graduated in 1970)
Have a wonderful day!
and another school many years ago...
University of Southwestern Louisiana