Post Thanks / Like

Default If you have time can you please help? We are trying to win the wedding of our dreams

HELP PLEASE??? I hate to beg... but I am asking if you can please help me out to do so. As many of you know I have recently started my life over after leaving a marriage due to domestic violence. . I have met the man of my dreams and one who makes not only me but my kids happy. He has stepped up and wipped away all the pain and suffering and tears. Eric has made me believe in love again. What you may not know is that we are engaged and are planning our wedding. Money is real tight for the both of us and we had to set our wedding date out very far because of funding.. but.... I recently entered a contest online for a free wedding of my dreams on the beach. The selected our story out of thousands and we made it through two rounds of selections. Well I became one of the top 10 finalists! Here is where I need your help... I NEED votes in order to win. If you have a moment PLEASE like @mermaidbeachweddings on instagram and like me and Eric's photo and pass it along to your friends. The finals start today and the person with the most votes by Aug. 10th wins. This would be a dream come true for me and Eric and would give us the wedding of our dreams. So please.. help us out, it only takes a moment of your time.Thank you

Ct for: Kim Jensen, Two Tiny Turtles, Michelle Godin, Tickled Pink, Sugary Fancy, Corndilla Designs, OSD, Heather Joyce

2. Likes Ricki, emscraps liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you have time can you please help? We are trying to win the wedding of our dre

YAY!! So happy for you and Eric! Good luck to you both and hope you are the big winners!

CONGRATS and I can't wait to see your layouts, you do AMAZING work!! LOVE each and every layout you create, especially your heartfelt journaling!

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you have time can you please help? We are trying to win the wedding of our dre

Best of luck to you! Congratulations.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Voted! Best of luck to you! I'm with Em... always LOVE your LO's and can't wait to see more!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations and I wish you two a lifetime of happiness

I don't have instagram is there a way to vote online with my laptop? I will vote if I can get to it

In the arms of the angels that are the Kentucky Cousins
    Post Thanks / Like

Done!!! Congrats on being engaged I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
    Oh and I am with Em and Lori about the gorgeousness you create but you know that ;)

Gloves are off, ready to fight, like a lion I will survive..... - Backstreet Boys, Show 'em what you're made of

Post Thanks / Like

That is so exciting! I liked! Good Luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow! That is so special!
    Good luck and congratulations!

I'm with the rest of the girls, love your work and the Journaling's melt my heart each time

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates on this??
    Wondering if you won??

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!