10-22-2014, 01:05 PM
August Pop Quiz Answers
If you played during August and haven't yet done so, please copy your answers from your first post and add them to your layout post. Thank you for doing this extra step! This way we can all easily see your answers reflected in your page!
Take a few minutes to look back through this thread. You'll see how beautifully everyone passed my Pop Quiz!
Here are the quiz questions for August along with how each player's answers directed her layout:
1. Do you live in a single-story or a two-story building? If there are more than 2, how many floors does it have? This number is the number of photos you must use in your layout.
2. Would you consider your hair to be more straight or more curly?
Straight: Use one or more straight ribbons in your layout.
Curly: Use one or more curly ribbons.
3. Would you say your hair is dark or light?
Dark: Choose a dark background paper or layer papers for your background where the predominant color is dark.
Light: Choose a light background paper or layer papers for your background where the predominant color is light.
4. Does the front door of your home have a window?
Yes: Include a frame.
No: Do not use a frame in your layout.
5. Would you rather see a circus or listen to an orchestra?
Circus: Your layout should have a whimsical feel.
Orchestra: A beautiful seriousness should be evident in your layout.
6. Do you have pierced ears?
Yes: Attach your photo(s) with tacks or small buttons.
No: Use tape or stitching for attaching your photo(s).
7. Are you more likely to be taking the photo or to be in the photo?
Taking the photo: Make your layout about someone other than yourself.
In the photo: You're the subject of your layout.
Tags for this Thread