Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default October's Pop Quiz

Hi! I'm having so much fun with this Pop Quiz Challenge and I hope you are, too!

Instructions: Answer each question with one and only one answer. Copy and paste these questions in this thread, adding your answer under each question. Shortly after you’ve posted (or as soon as I'm back at my computer), you’ll receive a Private Message from me. You’ll then be able to make your layout based on the information I send to you.

October: Not everyone celebrates Halloween, so pretend you're having a costume party just for fun at any time of the year. This way we get to learn more about you. For your party, ...

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming?
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party?
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.)
    4. Would your costume include a wig?
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches.
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do?
    7. Name one of your decorations.

After receiving my Private Message, create your layout, post it here, and also post in the Pop Quiz Challenge gallery.

Challenge Rewards:

• You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges. For Example:
      You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
      You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
      You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
    • Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
    • All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
    • Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
    • Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
    • You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.

September Reward Kit:

Complete any 10 challenges during the month of October, and receive this brand new GingerBread Ladies collab for FREE!!

Spookesville: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
    By Designers: Simple Girl Scraps, Trixie Scraps and Sherry Fergason

1 Full Alpha
    27 Papers
    45 Elements

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: October's Pop Quiz

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? Families!
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? Blue and white with accents of sunny yellow
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) Roarin' twenties type bathing gown (I know I'm gonna get in trouble with this one )
    4. Would your costume include a wig? No (a bathing bonnet or cap instead)
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. Sandwhiches
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? Marco Polo
    7. Name one of your decorations. Tiki torches

3. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? Families
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? Warm colors
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.). Mad scientist.
    4. Would your costume include a wig? No
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. Popcorn
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? Scavenger hunt
    7. Name one of your decorations. Streamers

5. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? Children
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? Yellow
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) Clown
    4. Would your costume include a wig? yes
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. popcorn
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? water play
    7. Name one of your decorations. balloons

I love this challenge!

m
    Last edited by msbrad; 10-03-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Michelle

7. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? children
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? orange, green, purple
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) witch
    4. Would your costume include a wig? yes
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. popcorn
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? pin the spider on the web
    7. Name one of your decorations. ​streamers

Here's mine. Thanks again for another fun challenge!

9. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? families
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? traditional Halloween
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) wonder woman
    4. Would your costume include a wig? no
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? throw something I have 2 boys
    7. Name one of your decorations. Zombie caution tape
    LLD-Candy Corn Kisses photo Oct2014-Siggy-GScopy.png

11. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? family
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? purple
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) cat
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? pumpkin carving
    7. Name one of your decorations. jack-o-lantern

Here's what I ended up with...

13. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? families
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? Black with primary mixed in
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) period (renaissance)
    4. Would your costume include a wig? no (but it should)
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. Popcorn
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? pinata
    7. Name one of your decorations. sword

Leaving a Legacy Designs Bugs and Kisses

15. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

2. What will the color scheme be for your party? fall colors - browns, oranges, reds, deep greens
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) scarecrow
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. pop corn
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? bob for apples
    7. Name one of your decorations. spider web

17. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I'll give this a shot!

1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming? Teenagers and up
    2. What will the color scheme be for your party? Burgundy, brown, rust
    3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.) Steampunk corset with skirt and boots (you and I can be in trouble together, Mskinsey!)
    4. Would your costume include a wig? Yes
    5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches. Sandwiches
    6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do? Socializing
    7. Name one of your decorations. Clock with gears showing

I combined two templates by Seatrout Scraps - Layered With Love Set 8 Template 1 and Set 9 Template 3. Kits were Everyday Moments by the Ginger Scraps Ladies and Pickin Pumpkins by Ponytails Designs.

This was really fun!!

19. Thanks KathrynEstry thanked for this post
    Likes digiscrapmomma liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast