Hi! I'm having so much fun with this Pop Quiz Challenge and I hope you are, too!
Instructions: Answer each question with one and only one answer. Copy and paste these questions in this thread, adding your answer under each question. Shortly after you’ve posted (or as soon as I'm back at my computer), you’ll receive a Private Message from me. You’ll then be able to make your layout based on the information I send to you.
October: Not everyone celebrates Halloween, so pretend you're having a costume party just for fun at any time of the year. This way we get to learn more about you. For your party, ...
1. Will it be for families, will it be adults only, or will only children be coming?
2. What will the color scheme be for your party?
3. What costume will you wear? (Play along here. It's only hypothetical but make it something you would really choose to wear if you had that costume.)
4. Would your costume include a wig?
5. Choose one of these to serve at your party: popcorn, rum cake, or sandwiches.
6. Besides eating, what is a game or an activity you'd have the guests do?
7. Name one of your decorations.
After receiving my Private Message, create your layout, post it here, and also post in the Pop Quiz Challenge gallery.
- You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges. For Example:
You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
- Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
- All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
- Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
- Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
- You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.
September Reward Kit:
Complete any 10 challenges during the month of October, and receive this brand new GingerBread Ladies collab for FREE!!
Spookesville: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
By Designers: Simple Girl Scraps, Trixie Scraps and Sherry Fergason
1 Full Alpha