Post Thanks / Like

Default August Hybrid Challenge

I don't know about you all, but I am always in need of a quick "thank you" note to give to a friend---so I made up this fun word art that can easily be printed onto card stock and used right when you need it most.

Your challenge this month is to use the word art (as it is, or modified) on a card and send it to someone you are thankful for! Feel free to add some color or style to the word art, if you'd like. Print it out onto nice paper, or card stock, write a little note, and you're done!

Download word art HERE.*

*This download includes the word art only and not the card in the preview. The word art is saved as an individual, transparent .png file. For personal use only.

When you have finished your project, take a picture of your finished card and upload it to the gallery so we can all see your hard work!

Please contact me with any questions you may have! wordartworld@gmail.com. Or, send me a Private Message here in the forum and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Monthly Challenge Rules -

Starting March 2014 we will start accumulating points for the challenge collab.

• You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges.

For Example:
      You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
      You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
      You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
    • Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
    • All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
    • Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
    • Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
    • You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.

Challenge Rewards:
    Complete any 10 challenges, and you will receive a brand new designer collab!
    Each month we will offer a brand new GingerBread Ladies collab as a reward for completing the GS challenges.

Complete any 10 challenges, during the month of August, and receive this collab for FREE!!

Just Peachy: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
    By Designers: CathyK, Created By Jill, Colies Corner,

27 Papers
    41 Elements

Last edited by missdamsel; 08-01-2014 at 01:10 PM.

2. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: August Hybrid Challenge

This card is for someone who came to my rescue this summer when I needed help with some health issues.

4. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes geswho40, cindydaisylover liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the great word art, I needed to make a Thank you card anyway

Leaving a Legacy HoHo Oh No kit

8. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I used Connie Prince's kit called XO to make this greeting card.

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE it!! Thank you so much!