Post Thanks / Like

Default 7/11 Night Owl Chat - BINGO

Come join me July 11th
    at 10pm Eastern/ 9pm Central / 8pm Mountain / 7pm Pacific

**Here are your pre-game instructions:**

First.... Download your Bingo Template HERE.
    (You may use the same card from last bingo night, just repost it in this thread)
    (If you do not have time to make one, no problem- I have one ready for you!)
    1937830_726819020688591_1947729020_n.jpg

You will find in the download PSD, TIF, individual PNG and Page file formats.

Secondly, decorate your card as you wish (the use of GS products is always appreciated) and pick numbers that correlate to the letter "S", "C", "R", "A", and "P". For the "S" column, pick numbers from 1 15; for the C column, pick numbers from 16 30; for the R column, pick numbers from 31 45; for the A column, pick numbers from 46 60; and for the P column, pick numbers from 61 to 75.

The square in the middle is your "FREE SPACE" so don't put a number there, but instead use an element from the kit to block in that square.

Thirdly, when you are finished creating your wonderful Bingo card, upload it to this thread AND the Speed Scrap Gallery HERE.

**Here's how we'll be playing!**

Game #1: is horizontally or vertically. Get 5 in a row horizontally or vertically.

I will be calling out words from the word bank (at the bottom) and I will do a recap every 10 words (just in case you wander in after the game has started).

As soon as you get a bingo, shout it out in the chartroom!! Upload your completed card to this thread to be verified! The first one to shout BINGO, with a verified completed card, will win the participation prize!

Once everything has been verified and a lovely prize has been given....we will continue on to the next game.

DO NOT CLEAR YOUR BOARDS. WE WILL BE PLAYING COVER ALL IN GAME #3!!

Game #2: is Criss Cross, or also known as "X" marks the spot. This is where you get TWO 5 in a row diagonally, from corner-to-corner.

As soon as you get a bingo, shout it out in the chartroom!! Upload your completed card to this thread to be verified by my wonderful assistant! The first one to shout BINGO, with a verified completed card, will win the participation prize!

Once everything has been verified and a lovely prize has been given....we will continue on to the next game.

DO NOT CLEAR YOUR BOARDS. WE WILL BE PLAYING COVER ALL NEXT!!

Game #3: Cover All
    I will continue to call out words from the word bank until one of you has filled in your ENTIRE card and yells BINGO first! Your card will need to be verified to win your fabulous prize, so please upload it here after you call out Bingo!

Please post your bingo card in this thread before the game starts. This will help me to double check your cards when you yell "bingo".

Let me know if you have any questions!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 7/11 Night Owl Chat - BINGO

Kim Goodman

Proudly CTing for Ponytails Designs, Winsor Digi Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Leaving A Legacy, Arizona Girl, Double Trouble, Scrappiness Designs and Kapiscrap & Art.

http://MonkeyToesToo.blogspot.com

3. Thanks KarenDiamondDesigns thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Made mine last minute so no color for me It's so boring.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent PMs to everyone.

Thank you for coming out.... We'll see you next month!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for hosting. Is there a delay on the PMs? I did not receive one.