Thread: Question.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question.....

So, I did four layouts over the weekend for the challenges. I need to make sure I am going about it the right way, because when I tried to upload my fifth layout, a message appeared telling me that I had exceeded my max amount of uploads. I uploaded to the member's gallery first, and before it was processed, I chose the optional category for whatever challenge my layout was for. I did this four times, which counted twice because I chose another category, which brought the total to eight. Is that the way I am supposed to do it? I have one more I want to upload, but I want to know that I am going about it the right way. Thanks to whoever responds to this.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question.....

Hi Karen,

yes you are right: when you upload it in more than one category, it counts more on your upload-limit. The only method to to count every layout as ONE upload is to complete the upload in one single category. And when itīs complete, you can edit your photo and copy it to an additional category. Than itīs not part of your upload limit.
    Hope thatīs understandable in my stupid english

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

3. Thanks GingerScraps thanked for this post
    Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

We do understand if you are new and didn't understand this rule in the gallery. If you are not able to get your layouts up in time for the challenge reward, just let us know, and we will let you have an extension, in order to get your LO's uploaded.

Let me know if you have any other questions

5. Likes geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, thanks. I went ahead and uploaded my last one last night, and I just put it into one category. I understand it now.

7. Likes geswho40, kpmelly liked this post