Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default July Signature Challenge!

Hi there! I hope you are having a wonderful summer, I know we are looking forward to winding down for a while myself (June always seems so busy!) Whether you are having fun in the sun or staying inside to keep cool, I hope you are having a good time! I think this summer we should show off our summer style. Make a signature that captures what you are doing this summer!
    My family is heading to the beach next week so I wanted to bring that into my own signature.

Please don't forget to follow the signature guidelines for GingerScraps, found HERE, and don't forget the maximum size of 700px 150px - here is a size example (and you can check out my siggy below, too!)

You must use at least 50% Ginger Scraps Products in your layouts and each challenge layout/project must be unique to that challenge {no double dipping} to be eligible for the monthly points (cookies).

Keep track of your monthly points HERE.

Monthly Challenge Rules -

• You will receive the collab of the month in which you COMPLETE your 10 challenges.
      For Example:
      You do 5 in March, 2 in April and 6 in May - you would get the May collab.
      You do 7 in March and 4 in April - you get the April collab
      You do 10 each month you get EACH Collab!! (BEST DEAL!!)
    • Challenge rewards will be sent out after the 5th of the month
    • All challenges layouts must have at least 50% of GS products - Daily Download and Welcome wagon counts. (See individual challenge rules for specific rules on usage such as Designer Spotlight Challenge)
    • Speed Scraps and Chats DO NOT count towards your challenge rewards (of course your host will usually provide fun goodies for all attending their SS or Chat)
    • Every challenge must have a unique LO. Meaning, you can not use the same LO for more then 1 challenge.
    • You are responsible for tracking your completed challenges, find the monthly tracking thread in the "Cookie Jar", and follow the guidelines.

Challenge Rewards:

Complete any 10 challenges, and you will receive a brand new designer collab!
    Each month we will offer a brand new GingerBread Ladies collab as a reward for completing the GS challenges.

Complete any 10 challenges, during the month of July, and receive this collab for FREE!!

Live, Laugh, Love: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers
    By Designers: Connie Prince, Inspired Designs, Luv Ewe, Pixelily

24 Papers
    57 Elements
    1 Full Alpha

2. Thanks Ricki thanked for this post
    Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: July Signature Challenge!

A large part of my summer has been and will be taken up watching all of the World Cup games from Brazil.
    I made a matching avatar, too. The photo, BTW shows one of my favorite players, the "Magnificent" Lionel Messi being greeted by teammates.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Grandchildren are coming to visit, so there will be plenty of pool time!

Post Thanks / Like

I am moving to Florida this month, so mine represents the Beach that I will be at all the time! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

We are not really beach people, but we like to fish, so here is my new siggie.

Post Thanks / Like

This month, the hubby and I are headed north to Redwood National Park and the many delicious breweries along the way.

(Please let it be known that I do not condone carving in trees, drinking & driving, leaving bottles in the forest, driving off designated trails, animal testing and fizzy yellow beer.)

Life is short, drink good beer!
    Last edited by Lisa; 07-01-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are awesome, thanks ladies! I love how unique they all are, and so personal!

Lisa, yours made me laugh. I love that it's animated and I also don't condone carving trees, drinking and driving, littering, driving off trails, animal testing or fizz yellow beer...

Post Thanks / Like

Lisa I loved your little disclaimer haha! This summer I haven't really been swimming or gone on vacation or anything like that, so I made mine about the community band I've been participating in this summer.

Post Thanks / Like

I used the kit Down By the Pond by Cathy K Designs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast