Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer has officially started at my house!

But it's still rainy season here, so no pool and beach quite yet, lol The last week of school hubbub is over and we are having our first Monday of Summer, stayed up late, slept until 7:30…well, DS is still asleep, lol. Now to do a little scrapping

How is your summer going?

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Summer has officially started at my house!

The summer startet early here in germany, but after some heavy thunderstorms last week, it´s "blahblah" weather ;) - not really bad, not really good. 20°Celsius...warm enough for t-shirts but to cold for the pool

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter keeps asking me why I don't have summer break, lol. Sorry babe, but did you not notice for the last 10 years of your life mommy was working during summer? LOL! Silly daughter. She always calls me when I'm at work, too!

Post Thanks / Like

My kids have already driven me up the wall. No vacation this year, so it's all at home stuff. Swim lessons begin again a week from today.

Post Thanks / Like

My kids will stay in daycare all summer I'm not too happy about it, I'm very jealous of some of the other mom's who drop their kids off at daycare because they are teachers, so they have the whole summer off with their little ones. My daughter is already kind of sad because her two "best friends" both will be out of daycare until the Fall. I'm going to have to set up some playdates for her soon.