Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing pieces of my kit that I purchased.

I have sent an email twice now in response to the first email that I received from Ginger Scraps regarding purchases that I made during iNSD. Here is what I said in my second email.

I am replying to this a second time, in case for some reason it didn't go through the first time. I was able to get all but the elements to the kit 'Shoe Love is True Love' by Kathryn Estry and Seatrout Scraps. There are 60 elements to this kit, and I only got 20 elements from Kathryn's and none from Seatrout.

If the designers of this kit can help, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Karen (momof2angels)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Missing pieces of my kit that I purchased.

Hi Karen, I replied to you today, about 2am my time. I had to get all the links downloaded to check on this for you. I have a slow Internet connection, and went to bed about 3am.

I hope you understand, this is a very busy time for us, I'm getting any customer service emails resolved just as quickly as I can.

I will reply to your customer service email as soon as I have info for you. I need to check the zips, and then contact the designers to let them know what is missing. Then they will need to get them uploaded etc.

It's a bit of a process, but my goal is to always have issues resolved, or at least in the process of being resolved, within 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.
    And I will be in touch soon.

3. Likes dodgeladee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, thanks. That's all I needed to hear. I know it's a very busy time for you, and I don't mean to be a nuisance, but I wasn't sure if the email went through or not. I will wait patiently until my time arrives. Sorry!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by momof2angels View Post
    Ok, thanks. That's all I needed to hear. I know it's a very busy time for you, and I don't mean to be a nuisance, but I wasn't sure if the email went through or not. I will wait patiently until my time arrives. Sorry!
    I just replied you your email. I attached some screen shots, to show you what I see. If sounds like you didn't download one of the zips, there are 5 downloads,
    #1- 20 elements and 3 alphas
    #2- 40 elements
    #3- papers
    #4- papers
    #5- papers

Take a look at the email I sent you, and then head to your shop account and download #2 from that kit.
    Please let me know if you have anything more I can do to help you.
    It is such a cute kit!!! I hope you enjoy!
    Happy Scrapping