Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Joke's On Meee!!

Happy April Fool's Day!!

I'm not much of a tricker, I'm usually the one to get tricked, so tell me.....

What are some good tricks for the kids. I've got about 5 hours to plan something before they get home...LOL.

2. Likes craftytam, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Joke's On Meee!!

I was hoping for a few ideas as well - ugh they'll be here in 20 min and I have yet to plan anything - LOSER MOM!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, if you have a Pinterest... Go type in April Fools Pranks, and you will get a TON of great ideas!
    Let us know if you do any

Post Thanks / Like

How did it go, Em? Did you trick them?
    I don't do April Fools jokes...I'm so gullible and I don't like being tricked, so I don't do it to others

6. Likes missdamsel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to do something, but I just couldn't come up with anything! I should've thought to look on Pinterest?

Did you pull something off Em or Trina???

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I didn't even THINK to look on pinterest. I didn't really do anything, my daughter ended up having girl scouts after school (I sort of forgot about it! OOPS), my son did his homework, then we all went to pick her up from GS and my 3 year old had a major meltdown and then it was supper, and my again awesome 3 yo I'm pretty sure dumped extra baking powder in my biscuits I was making (when I went to get the "baby" from his nap). So then I dumped that batch out and started again and then managed to spill the milk & egg I was blending together all over the cupboard. It was a rough afternoon/evening!

I did catch my oldest son when I set the timer for time to go pick up my daughter, he's like "whats that for?" I said, "we have to go! you have an appointment to get shots!" and he freaked, and I laughed and said "April Fools!" So that's it for my joking - and it was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I'm so bummed I didn't do anything more fun...
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

9. Likes LLinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Trina!

My boys had presentations at their para-school that they were really stressed about, so I didn't have the heart to do anything.

11. Likes trina513 liked this post
    *Sugar Cookie*

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, too cute, Trina!

My daughter stayed home from school with her asthmatic coughing...and today, too
    She needs to get better quick, we have a 5k to run on Saturday!!

Joey, my youngest, tried to prank Jordan, my oldest. So cute, he put tape all over his bed. When Jordan came home, Joey said, "Do you want to sit on your bed? I bet it will feel good!!" So silly, Joey was rolling on the floor! He thought he was the funniest boy ever!! He's so cute and innocent! I hope he stays like that for a long, long time!

The only thing I did was trick Jordan by telling him he got 2 C's on his progress report, but he has straight A's.
    Soooo not-so-creative!! LOL.... What a dork!

Needless to say, I didn't do much, I'll have to check Pinterest for next year and plan ahead!

13. Likes LLinda, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! Em, your family sounds so sweet
    Good luck with your 5k! Have you always been a runner?

15. Thanks emscraps thanked for this post
    Likes emscraps liked this post
    *Sugar Cookie*

Post Thanks / Like

Noooo, not at all!! We do go on family hikes (many of my layouts have Coyote Hills in them, LOL) with some jogging mixed in....I'm the one who always gets left behind! By the time I get to the top, they have already rested about 5 minutes and ready to go, ha!

I was worried that Jordan might have a track meet that day and not run with us....which led me to worry about Joey.
    I want Joey to get his best time possible---he is so quick!! But who would keep up with him?! Certainly NOT me!!

But good news, Jordan's meet is on Friday, he's running with us on Saturday!! Heintje (hubs) will also be able to join us since he won't be at the meet. He can keep up with Joey. Joey can run a 7.28 minute/mile. Me---15min/mile, hahahaha!!

17. Likes trina513, craftytam liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast