Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saying Goodbye & A Little Gift

I have had a wonderful time during the last year at GS. Unfortunately, it's time for me to say goodbye. I'll still be around but not as a designer here. While it's been fun to be in multiple stores, it's been a bit much for me to take on and feel like I'm doing my best at it. I haven't been able to keep up with the forums like I use to and it seems a disservice to my customers and my business that I haven't had the time to keep in touch. One of the reasons I love the digi world so much is because of the friendships that are grown and I want to be sure to be able to keep that going. We are also getting ready to start softball season here and since I coach two teams and also follow my eldest daughter's high school team, I know I'm going to be super busy. So after a lot of thinking, I decided it was time for me to step down from the GS team. If you'd like to follow me and keep in touch, please do so through my fb fan page. Stop in for my weekly speed scrap or to see what I'm releasing each week. As a little parting gift, here's a 50% off coupon to my shop which will close at the end of this month. Thank you all so very much for a wonderful year at GS. I'm sure I'll see you around!

Coupon Code: wt_Goodbye50
    Expires 3/31

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saying Goodbye & A Little Gift

Oh Wendy, I'm going to miss your designs, I adore them so much!! But totally understand how busy life and get.
    Take care in all your do and I'm happy you'll still be around, I LOVE your layouts, so creative and inspirational.
    I'll have to get back to doing the speed scraps again!!

Post Thanks / Like

it's been a pleasure to work with your amazing kits and getting to know you, but RL does come first. Hope to see you around the forum. Take care and good luck with softball season.

Proudly Creating for
    Ginger Scraps CT - Connie Prince - Luv Ewe - Little Rad Trio
    Amy Martin - Lynne-Marie - Sas Designs
    Guesting for Kaye Winiecki

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to see you go, Wendy! My kids both play ball too, so I understand how busy this time of year is. I will definitely still follow along on FB!

My Blog Digital Layouts by 3BluEyedBabies FB

Proudly creating for Colie's Corner

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thatīs really sad, but I can understand your decision. I was on CT for to much designers at to much different shops and it makes me just crazy - - - hope we will see and read you around the digiland, so no GoodBye from me, better SEE YOU! Anytime, anywhere ;)

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

to read this, yet I understand the importance of family life and decisions have to be made. You will be missed here at GS. Happy I am on your NL.
    Wishing you all the best

m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwww poo, I'm sorry that you're leaving GS, but I'm glad I'm following you on FB so I can continue to see your new stuff as you release it. I will see you around the forums I'm sure, take care Wendy and good luck to you!

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear this Wendy. I love your designs! However, I completely understand! I will like your fan page so I can see what your up to! Thanks for the coupon!

Post Thanks / Like

You and your lovely design work will definitely be missed around here!! But totally understand (and acceptable, who doesn't love softball! I'm a bit envious of your coaching 2 teams! How fun!) Take care and hope to see you around!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast