Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default I know I'm a week late butů.did the naughty Leprechans visit your house?

They did mine!

This year they molded the kids' toothbrushes in Jello, froze a pair each of their underwear, put shamrock glitter IN THEIR BEDS and turned the toilet water and the milk green.

Every year I am cleaning up their messes!

Did you have any Leprechan messes to deal with?

And for Luv Ewe Designs and April/May Guest for Connie Prince

2. Likes chigirl, MSPeeler, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I know I'm a week late butů.did the naughty Leprechans visit your house?

You're way better than me! I only remembered when my daughter's teacher called and said, "I hope you have green food coloring because your daughter is very interested in what the leprechaun did at your house, since she heard that others had green milk & toilet water" so I ran quick and did those two things, then we set up a trap that night (and they got gold coins the next morning when they woke up!)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

4. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I know I'm a week late butů.did the naughty Leprechans visit your house?

It┤s such a nice tradition you have there. I learned about St. Patricks by a online game I played, and I love it.

The do so much things here in germany, e. g. copieng your Halloween, but I think I should start to do St. Patricks

Proud CT member of the GingerScrap Designers: SeaTroutScraps, LittleRadTrio, CreatedByJill, ViolaMoni, Lissykay and

6. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Jen! How fun! We never really did anything like that for St Patty's day. My kids are older now...my boys are in the "that's so stupid" phase

8. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've never heard of any naughty leprechaun LOL.

Only tradition here was being pinched really hard if we failed to wear green that day, lol

Ě Ě

10. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post
    Likes trina513 liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my golly- I've never heard of a naughty leprechaun before. Just wear the green or get pinched.

m
    Michelle

12. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

No naughty leprechauns here, but it does sound really fun. They must be related to the naughty elves, LOL!

We also do the pinching tradition.

14. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That is so cute!!
    My kids are 16 and 13 so we don't make leprechaun traps any more, but I have some really great memories of when they were little.
    I even made a tiny little leprechaun hat one year. It's adorable (if I do say so myself).

But we did have a nice family dinner, my mom made cornbeef roast and all the fixens. It was so yummy!!

16. Thanks zenjen thanked for this post
    Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I never grew up with a naughty leprechaun or the pinching thing - LOL! Cracks me up that that's actually a "thing"!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that's fun! We don't do much typically for holidays other than Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and Halloween. And even those are somewhat subdued.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast